Excel US-5000 Ultra-Scale Semi-Automatic "Flip" Net-Weigh/Counting Scale
When fast changeover is more important than automation, our US-5000 "Flip" Scale is the solution! Automatic scales typically require longer setups and are designed for longer runs. But the US-5000 sets up in seconds. Just slide any "sample" quantity in the load tray, key in your quantity, press the count button and you're finished.
- A digital averaging program combined with 16,000,000 internal counts delivers high accuracy and stability.
- Variable sampling, automatic zeroing, keyboard calibration and multiple modes are all standard scale controller features.
- A large stainless steel table with side walls is provided to store or sort products for loading.
- All contact surfaces are stainless steel (optional wash down retrofit package available.)
- Count readout up to 50,000 pieces or weight readout in pounds, kilograms or grams.
- Readout and weight update rate is 10 times per second.
- Integration-ready for the T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger.
- Need more product immediately available to the operator? Then add a vibratory bulk supply hopper with proximity or leveling switch to automatically refill the tabletop.
- Dimensions: 44" x 45" x 42"-62" (adj. height)
- Load Height: 38" - 49" (adj. height)
- Scale Load Tray: 4.5" x 10" x 4" height
- Load Cell: 5 - 50 lbs.
- Accuracy: Up to .001 lbs.
- Electric: 110/220V, 60/50Hz
- FLC: 1.5 amps
- Air: .5cfm/40psi
- Part Number: US-5000
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers