Cleaning Safety Signs
Safety signs are a quick, low-cost solution to lessen accidents and prevent disasters. Maintain a stock of Caution: Your housekeeping crew should have wet floor signs on hand to place on freshly cleaned floors to protect staff and customers from slipping, and you should put a watch your step sign by any tricky staircases. For simple identification in the event of a fire, hang sizable Fire Extinguisher signs over your extinguishers. Additionally, clearly label your first aid box with a First Aid Kit sign. Keep Out signs should be put up in areas that are being built on or that are being cleaned.
Signs not only help to promote safety but also to enforce particular corporate rules. If your business is a no-smoking establishment, let customers and staff know by hanging a No-Smoking sign. A restroom sign encouraging staff to wash their hands before coming back to work serves as a kind reminder to maintain cleanliness and prevents the transmission of germs throughout your company. Use a sign that reads "Employees Only" to let customers know which places they cannot enter.
Wet Floor Safety Cone Signs
- Highly visible, 4-way, bright yellow hazard protection system
- Caution triangle and warning messages on four sides
- Imprinted in English and Spanish
- Four-sided shape allows for efficient stacking
- Ships Free Over $75
Wooden Wet Floor Sign - 2-Sided Multi-Lingual Stand - 1pk
Part #: 53BXPJAN109
- Elegant and sophisticated way to convey caution message
- Hardwood finish with stainless steel plaque for an upscale appearance
- Message printed in English, Spanish and French along with the international wet floor symbol
- Non-slip, durable rubber feet help protect floors from scratches