Cleaning personnel transports rubbish using janitor carts. Cleaning carts typically contain storage to hold mops, chemicals, and other supplies as well as wheels for easy mobility. Some carts are made expressly to spray cleaning agents across wide surfaces.
Custodial carts come in a variety of styles to fit your office. Think about choices with pivoting casters for easy mobility even when loaded down with supplies and garbage. Lightweight carts are simple to move about on. Cleaning workplaces, hospitals, and hotels throughout the day is made possible by janitorial carts with silent casters. Some janitor carts include non-marking casters so the floor won't get stained with black ink. In order to maintain the professional appearance of the company space, carts with impact-absorbing bumpers and non-marring rollers help avoid damage to paint on walls.
Rubbermaid® High-Security Janitor Cart - 1pk
Part #: 53BXPRUB194
- Perfect for healthcare facilities, schools and other public places
- Secure cabinet doors keep cleaning supplies concealed and locked up with unattended
- Two, 10 qt
- cleaning caddies under pre-assembled, locking security hood
Replacement Bag for Housekeeping Cart - 1pk
Part #: 53BXPRUB198
- A complete system solution for housekeeping tasks
- Full size cabinet has an adjustable middle shelf for flexibility
- Vacuum holder securely holds 12" wide upright vacuum, sweeper and other tall tools
- 8" non-marking wheels and 2 locking, swivel casters keep cart in position