Envelope and Label Printers
Whether you need a low volume, full bleed printer, or a high volume printer, here you'll find a label or envelope printer that will work perfect. Produce professional results, with the absolute best efficiency.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: AFNL502
- Print vibrant and colorful prime labels with dye-based inks
- Use pigment inks for exceptional water, abrasion, and UV resistance
- Industrial steel construction
- Flexibility to change label designs and content on the fly
- Part #: AFN26849
- Part #: L701
- Part #: L901
- Part #: ColorMaxLP2
- Part #: L901-Plus
Part #: HW-SPRINT
- Prints on media as narrow as .75 inch widths up to 8.5 inches.
- Roll Diameter: Up to 8" diameter
- Print Speed: Up to 6 ips (inches per second)
- Integrated gap sensors eliminate the need for pre-printed registration marks.
Part #: L801-Plus
- Produces water-resistant printed labels
- Perfect for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
- Memjet-powered stationary printhead.
- Print speed of up to 60 feet/minute
- Part #: AFN23139
- Part #: HW-600e-120V
Part #: DLP-2100
- Can print, die cut, and finish labels at up to 60 feet per minute
- Capable of laminating, die cutting, waste matrix removal, slitting and rewinding to finished rolls
- 1600 DPI full-color output
- With the AfiniaL901 Label Printer inline, it can produce more than 25,000 full-color 3 x 4 inch labels per hour.