- Full size SafeCut safety shield protects user during cutting process.
- Quality stainless steel blade cuts up to 10 sheets (20lb paper) at one time.
- Foldable pre-assembled SafeCut Guard makes set-up and storage quick, easy, and safe.
- Maximum 18” cutting width; solid base with integrated non-skid feet.
- Cutting guides for various paper sizes, photos, and angled cuts.
- Variable paper clamp ensures cutting precision.
- Carry handle for portable ease.
- Item Number: 5410902
- Item H x W x D (inches): 3.00 x 8.50 x 28.00
- Qty Per Pack: 1
- Number of Blades: 1 Blade Included
- Interchangeable Blades: No
- Cutting Length (inches): 18
- Type of Cutter: Guillotine
- Cutting Capacity (# of sheets per pass): 10
- Paper Cutter Application: Small Office
- Warranty: 2 Yr Machine / 2 Yr Blade
- Model Number: FUSION A3/180
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material Type: Plastic
Fellowes Fusion 180 18 Inch Guillotine Paper Cutter Review
Are you in the market for a guillotine paper cutter? If so, one you should take a look at is the Fellowes Fusion 180. Here are this cutter's strengths and weaknesses so you can decide if this is the right product for your trimming needs.
The Fusion 180 has the ability to cut paper that's up to 18 inches long. This is a great cutting capacity and it will enable you to trim documents of many different sizes including ones that are legal-sized (8.5" x 14").
This cutter's blade is made of high-quality stainless steel. It's durable enough to withstand fairly frequent use without getting too dull.
There is an alignment grid imprinted on the base of this cutter in addition to various cutting guides. The cutting guides make it easy for you to get just the cut you need. There's even a protractor to help you make angled cuts.
Every guillotine paper cutter needs to have features to ensure safety. The Fusion 180 has a SafeCut Guard that will help keep your hands as far away from the blade as possible. The SafeCut Guard can fold down when you're not cutting so this device will be very easy to store.
This cutter has a very modern-looking appearance. It will look good no matter where you put it.
The Fusion 180 is backed by a 2-year warranty that includes coverage on the blade. Also, this product is priced very reasonably. It can be yours for less than $100.00.
Unfortunately, the Fusion 180 doesn't have the best cutting capacity in the world. It can only cut up to 10 sheets of paper at once. This might be fine if you just need to trim small amounts of paper but if you regularly work with larger amounts, you may want to choose a different cutter.
This device will likely take up a large amount of space in your work area because it measures 3" (height) x 8.5" (width) x 28" (depth). You'll want to make sure the surface you place it on is deep enough to accommodate it.
The handle of this trimmer isn't particularly comfortable. Your hand may get sore if you have a lot of paper to cut.
The Fusion 180 is a pretty good guillotine paper cutter that's been well-constructed by the folks at Fellowes. The blade is of the highest quality and the cutting guides will really make your job a lot easier. You can also use it without having to worry about getting injured. (And let's not forget that it has an excellent warranty and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.) However, you'll want to make sure that you're comfortable with this product's 10-sheet cutting capacity. Since it can't cut a lot of paper at once, it's best suited for smaller jobs. If the cutting capacity works for you and you like everything else about the Fusion 180, be sure to take a look at it now.
You Save: 52%
You Save: 48%
You Save: 52%
You Save: 51%
You Save: 39%