Sorry, but Fellowes Powershred PS-67CS Cross Cut Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Fellowes Powershred PS-67CS Cross Cut Paper Shredder
- Auto Start/Stop: Yes - Electronic
- Continuous Run Time (minutes): 10 on / 20 off
- Color: GRAY/BLACK
- Casters: No
- Basket Capacity (gallons): 6
- Can Shred: Paper Clips, Credit Cards, Staples
- Cut Size: 5/32 x 2"
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- Item Number: 3216701
- Item H x W x D (inches): 18" x 14.5" x 11.75"
- Jam Technology: None
- Oil Technology: N/A
- Noise Level at Capacity (dB): 70
- Paper Entry Width: 9"
- Suggested Price: $189.98
- Sheet Capacity Selector: Yes
- Sheet Capacity: 8
- SCS Code: 50043859505437
- Safety Features: SafeSense®
- Speed (Feet Per Minute): 11
- Motor Reverse: Yes
- UPC Code: 043859505432
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer, 5 Years on Cutting Cylinders
Fellowes PowerShred PS-67CS Paper Shredder Review
A cross-cut, personal-sized paper shredder is a good thing to have around if you want to prevent yourself from becoming a victim of identity theft. One machine that can help you with that is the Fellowes PowerShred PS-67CS. Here are the strengths of this device (and its weaknesses) so you can decide if it’s what you require.
- The PS-67CS is a great device to use if you’re worried about your privacy. It’s a cross-cut shredder than turns your documents into 5/32” x 2” strips. Since the shreds are so small, no one will be able to steal your private information. This device has a Level 3 security rating. (The highest available rating is Level 6.)
- This shredder has a 9-inch feed opening that can accept letter- and legal-sized paper, as well as smaller items. You don’t need to take the staples and/or paper clips out of your documents because the machine’s blades are strong enough to handle them.
- You can shred up to 8 sheets of paper at once with this machine. It has an overfeed indicator that will let you know if you’re trying to destroy too much at once. If a paper jam occurs, just use the reverse mode to get things back on track.
- If you have some old credit or debit cards you need to get rid of, the PS-67CS can help you out. Just place them in the feed opening and the machine will do the rest.
- This is a machine that’s very compact. It only measures 18″ (height) x 14.5″ (width) x 11.75″ (depth). You can easily keep it under a desk so it’s convenient and out of the way at the same time.
- This shredder will start shredding the second you place something in the feed opening. This is very convenient in regards to document destruction but it also has the potential to be hazardous. Luckily, the PS-67CS has Fellowes’ esteemed SafeSense feature that will cause the device to shut down if your fingers get too close to the cutting mechanism.
- You’ll be able to shred a lot without needing to get rid of the waste because this device has a 6-gallon waste bin. Emptying the bin is easy because you can use the handle on top of the device to separate the bin from the cutting head.
- The PS-67CS comes with a 5-year cutting mechanism warranty. The machine itself is under warranty for one year.
- This device is meant for personal use and simply wouldn’t be able to handle the demands of a multi-user environment. A larger shredder should be used if multiple people need to destroy their documents.
- The PS-67CS doesn’t have casters, so you’ll need to pick it up and carry it to a new location when the time comes.
- A Level 3 security rating might not be high enough if you need to shred highly classified items.
The Fellowes PowerShred PS-67CS is a pretty solid little shredder and would be smart choice if you need a personal-sized shredder with a medium level of security. It’s easy to use, will even get rid of your expired credit cards, and it will keep your information out of the public eye. So take a look at the PS-67CS today if shredding is on your agenda.