Sorry, but Fellowes Saturn 2 95 Pouch Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $84.90
You Save: 11%
Your Price: $33.25
You Save: 52%
Your Price: $49.05
You Save: 45%
Your Price: $77.80
You Save: 51%
- Application: Small Office/Moderate
- Adjustable Speed: No
- Color: Grey
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Carrier Required: No
- Item Number: 5727001
- Entry Width: 9.5"
- Heat-up Time: 5 minutes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.25 x 17.75 x 5.75
- Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12" / min
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: 5mil
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Usage: Moderate
- UPC Code: 043859610037
- SCS Code: 50043859610032
- Suggested Price: $129.95
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Fellowes Saturn 2 95 Pouch Laminator ReviewIf you are looking for a pouch laminator that's suitable for everyday projects, the Fellowes Saturn 2 95 might be the right machine for your needs. This is an updated version of the popular Saturn 95 and it's one of the many new machines Fellowes has put out this year. We had a chance to check this machine out. Here are its strengths and weaknesses so you can decide if it's right for you:
- The Saturn 2 has a 9.5-inch feed opening which is plenty big enough for letter-sized documents. You'll also be able to process smaller items such as business cards and name tags.
- This machine can handle laminating pouches that are up to 5 mil thick. There are 4 temperature settings and three of them correspond with pouch thickness (3, 4, and 5 mil). The fourth setting is for cold lamination. You should use this setting when processing heat-sensitive items like ink-jet printouts and photographs.
- The Saturn 2 has the ability to laminate a letter-sized document in about a minute. This will enable you to quickly complete your project. Also, the device can heat up in about 5 minutes, so you won't waste your entire afternoon waiting for the machine to be ready.
- If you're concerned about safety, you'll be glad to know that the Saturn 2 has HeatGuard technology. This means that the machine's exterior says cool to the touch when you're laminating.
- The Saturn 2 has two rollers so you can expect everything you laminate to be smooth and free of wrinkles, bubbles, etc. If anything gets stuck in the laminator while you're working, just use the release lever on the back of the machine to free it.
- This device has dimensions of 4.25" (height) x 17.75" (width) x 5.75" (depth), so it's definitely compact. Also, the machine has a nice, modern design so it will look great no matter how your office is decorated.
- Finally, this device comes with a 2-year warranty just in case you need it.
- The Saturn 2 isn't compatible with thick laminating pouches nor can you use mounting boards with it. This device is meant for home, office, and school applications, so it probably won't cut it if you need something that can withstand heavy-duty use.
- Since the machine has a 9.5-inch feed opening, you won't be able to laminate large items. Luckily, the Saturn 2 125 can handle documents that are up to 12.5" wide, so you can choose that machine instead.
As you can see, the Saturn 2 95 has many more strengths than weaknesses and all in all, it's a pretty solid offering from Fellowes. This device is great for everyday projects and the HeatGuard feature will help you stay safe when laminating. Also, this laminator is compact and it comes with a great warranty. Of course, the Saturn 2 95 can't handle thick pouches and mounting boards, but that shouldn't be an issue if your laminating needs are pretty basic. If that's the case, check out this laminator today.