Sorry, but Fellowes TB250 Thermal Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Fellowes TB250 Thermal Binding Machine
- Application: Home / Office
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Binding Capacity: 300 Sheets (Approximately 1 Inch)
- Binding Cycle: Fixed 30s
- Binding Element Selector: Yes
- Ready Light / Binding Light: Yes
- Color: Platinum / Blue
- Item Number: 52171
- Item H x W x D (inches): 7.5" x 14.5" x 4"
- Heat Up Time: 3 Minutes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Usage: Medium Duty / Weekly
- UPC Code: 077511521713
Fellowes TB250 Thermal Binding Machine Review
Thermal binding is a great way to give your documents the look and feel of a professionally bound book. With the right machine, you can achieve this right in your office and one device that can help you do that is the Fellowes TB250 Thermal Binding Machine. This product has a lot of great things to offer you and you’ll probably be pleased with it. However, you also need to know about this product’s couple of drawbacks. Here are the strengths and weaknesses of the TB250.
- This machine can bind documents that are up to 1 inch thick. This thickness is equal to about 300 pages.
- The TB250 is a pretty fast device. It will warm up in about three minutes and it can bind a 300-page document in 30 seconds. When the machine is fully warmed up, a green light will go on so you will know you can start binding. Likewise, the device will beep when it’s finished processing your document.
- You will always be able to select supplies that are the right size because there is a size chart printed on the machine. This chart tells you what you need to use when binding a certain amount of pages.
- This product will shut off automatically after being idle for a while. This makes it safe to use and it prevents the motor from overheating.
- Even if space is limited in your office, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding room for this product. It’s really quite compact and measures 7.5″ (height) x 14.5″ (width) x 4″ (depth).
- There is a cooling rack at the back of the machine where you can store your document after it’s been bound.
- If you have problems with this device, it’s covered by a two-year warranty.
- As with their other binding devices and even their pouch laminators, Fellowes includes a starter kit with the TB250. It contains enough supplies so you can start using your laminator immediately.
- You can only bind one booklet at a time with this device, so it’s not ideal for offices that need to bind multiple documents in one go. A Unibind system would be a better choice if that’s the case.
- Some users might need to bind documents that contain more than 300 pages. Unfortunately, they won’t be able to do so with the TB250.
- This product isn’t the most attractive one on the market. So if looks matter, you might want to consider a different device.
- You won’t be able to bind documents that are longer than 11 inches due to the machine’s design.
Overall, the Fellowes TB250 Thermal Binding Machine would be great for small or medium-sized offices that need a device that can bind documents containing up to 300 pages. This product warms up and binds quickly, and it’s great that it comes with supplies. If this sounds like the right device for you, be sure to get one for your office today!