Foil Hot Stamping Machines
Looking for a simple way to add foil to your most important documents, covers or other items. Why not consider a foil stamping machine. These systems use traditional dies and letter blocks to print both letters and or your logo onto your cover or item. It is a perfect tool for branding company name, personal name, inspirational quote, and anything that would fit to your business motto. Simple character arrangement operation and foil insertion allows for less time in setup. These machines can be used with typical soft covers, hard cover cases and other items. Check out the options below.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: AAM-Sprite
- 6" print width: every line can be up to 6".
- Capable of printing full 2.5" x 6" area.
- 4" throat depth: will print to the center of an 8" object.
- User friendly accessories: all machined to aerospace tolerances.
Part #: AAM-M-2000
- Digital Heat Controller: holds temp. at + or - 1 degree.
- Larger print area due to larger rambar.
- Convenient foil loading.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
Part #: AAMAlbumMaster
- Adjustable Head Height: This machine can imprint on any product form 0" to 10" tall.
- Extra Large 14" X 14" table plate has 8" of fine line adjustment in and out.
- It also has a 7" total left or right adjustment to make product positioning accurate and easy.
- The Album Master gauge bar with adjustable side stop will locate product left or right up to 17 1/2" from center.
- Part #: AAM-TITAN-2000