Paper Drills and Accessories
Ever wonder if there was a better way to punch holes in paper? Why not consider a paper drill? For companies looking to punch holes in large volumes of paper, a paper drill is the ideal solution. Paper drilling equipment works much like a drill press from an industrial shop. Turn the machine on and slowly pull down the handle as the spinning bit creates a perfect hole. Depending on the model that you choose, you can produce one or more holes at a time through up to 2 inches of paper. Compare and choose a machine based on factors such as number of holes required, drilling capacity, hole size, machine footprint, brand and drill type (manual or electric).
Display Type List Grid
Part #: EBM-S
- The most economical 2" capacity table-top drill on the market
- Stationary table with an adjustable back-gauge slide guide system
- Product moves accross the table for easy multi-hole drilling
- Ideal for offices, schools and small print operations
Part #: CH-HANDYDRILL
- 2-1/2" lift capacity in 4 different drill bit sizes (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"). Machine can be converted to a 2" maximum lift capacity for a wider range of available hole sizes (1/8" to 1/2").
- Safe to operate - Spindle motor automatically turns on when the pull-down lever is moved and automatically switches off when the lever returns to the up position.
- Conveniently located chip collector cups - Located around the spindle, they include a sight gauge to signify when the cups are full and need to be emptied. The cups also serve as safety covers with interlock switches.
- Adjustable backgauge stops - The backgauge includes 4 adjustable stops for drilling multiple hole pattern jobs. Just flip the switch and move your pile to the next setting.
Part #: ROSBK370
- 2"stock drilling capacity.
- 12 drill diameters available, starting from 1/8"and up to 1/2".
- Comfortable and easy to use lever.
- Rugged build.
Part #: ROSBK371
- Three hole paper drill that easily converts to single-hole drilling if needed.
- Maximum drilling capacity: 2"stock.
- Easy to use hand lever.
- Heavy-duty build.
- Part #: FMM-2
Part #: FMMS-3
- Stationary heads set 4-1/4" on center for three-ring binder drilling.
- Built for ease of use.
- Traversing table travels 14".
- Easy movable head design.