Paper Drills and Accessories
Ever wonder if there was a better way to punch holes in paper? Why not consider a paper drill? For companies looking to punch holes in large volumes of paper, a paper drill is the ideal solution. Paper drilling equipment works much like a drill press from an industrial shop. Turn the machine on and slowly pull down the handle as the spinning bit creates a perfect hole. Depending on the model that you choose, you can produce one or more holes at a time through up to 2 inches of paper. Compare and choose a machine based on factors such as number of holes required, drilling capacity, hole size, machine footprint, brand and drill type (manual or electric).
Display Type List Grid
Part #: EBM-2.1
- E-Z Glide table system uses pattern bars which allows for quick movement from hole to hole for multi-hole drilling, operated with a release lever positioned on each side of the table to provide either right or left handed operation
- Adjustable side stops allow you to trap your product to prevent misalignment
- Easy to set up and use with minimal installation neccessary
- Includes five patterns for multi-hole drilling
Part #: ROSBK370
- 2"stock drilling capacity.
- 12 drill diameters available, starting from 1/8"and up to 1/2".
- Comfortable and easy to use lever.
- Rugged build.
Part #: ROSBK371
- Three hole paper drill that easily converts to single-hole drilling if needed.
- Maximum drilling capacity: 2"stock.
- Easy to use hand lever.
- Heavy-duty build.