Paper Drills and Accessories
Ever wonder if there was a better way to punch holes in paper? Why not consider a paper drill? For companies looking to punch holes in large volumes of paper, a paper drill is the ideal solution. Paper drilling equipment works much like a drill press from an industrial shop. Turn the machine on and slowly pull down the handle as the spinning bit creates a perfect hole. Depending on the model that you choose, you can produce one or more holes at a time through up to 2 inches of paper. Compare and choose a machine based on factors such as number of holes required, drilling capacity, hole size, machine footprint, brand and drill type (manual or electric).
Display Type List Grid
Part #: 04CHLNGMS5NH
- Product Type: Drill Head
- For drilling holes with a center to center distance as low as 1-3/8"/ 3.5 cm
- Compatible Equipment: Challenge MS-5 "Narrow" Head Paper Drill w/ 3 Drill Heads
- Set-up changes are quick & simple.
Part #: ROSBK371
- Three hole paper drill that easily converts to single-hole drilling if needed.
- Maximum drilling capacity: 2"stock.
- Easy to use hand lever.
- Heavy-duty build.
- Part #: FMM-2
Part #: FMMS-3
- Stationary heads set 4-1/4" on center for three-ring binder drilling.
- Built for ease of use.
- Traversing table travels 14".
- Easy movable head design.