Paper Drills and Accessories
Ever wonder if there was a better way to punch holes in paper? Why not consider a paper drill? For companies looking to punch holes in large volumes of paper, a paper drill is the ideal solution. Paper drilling equipment works much like a drill press from an industrial shop. Turn the machine on and slowly pull down the handle as the spinning bit creates a perfect hole. Depending on the model that you choose, you can produce one or more holes at a time through up to 2 inches of paper. Compare and choose a machine based on factors such as number of holes required, drilling capacity, hole size, machine footprint, brand and drill type (manual or electric).
Display Type List Grid
Part #: CHJFPAPERDRILL
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2" Drilling Capacity: Drills up to 2" lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes: Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2" diameters.
- Auto - Trip Side Guide: For muliple hole patterns, the versatile backguage offers up to four adjustable stop locations (additonal adjustable stops sold separately).
Part #: FMMH-2.1
- With two moveable heads
- Two spindles with a 2-1/2” drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge