Paper Drills and Accessories
Ever wonder if there was a better way to punch holes in paper? Why not consider a paper drill? For companies looking to punch holes in large volumes of paper, a paper drill is the ideal solution. Paper drilling equipment works much like a drill press from an industrial shop. Turn the machine on and slowly pull down the handle as the spinning bit creates a perfect hole. Depending on the model that you choose, you can produce one or more holes at a time through up to 2 inches of paper. Compare and choose a machine based on factors such as number of holes required, drilling capacity, hole size, machine footprint, brand and drill type (manual or electric).
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: FM-2
Part #: FMMH-31
- 2 1/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
Part #: MB-FMM3
- Drilling Capacity: 2"
- Max Throat Depth: 3 3/4"
- Max Paper Length: 32"
- Table Size: 32" x 15"
Part #: FMMH-3
- 2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Easy to adjust moveable head design
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed