Single Spindle Paper Drills
Single spindle paper drills can cleanly drill a hole through a stack of paper. With a single bit, you can put a hole wherever you need.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: EBM-S
- The most economical 2" capacity table-top drill on the market
- Stationary table with an adjustable back-gauge slide guide system
- Product moves accross the table for easy multi-hole drilling
- Ideal for offices, schools and small print operations
Part #: EBM-2.1
- E-Z Glide table system uses pattern bars which allows for quick movement from hole to hole for multi-hole drilling, operated with a release lever positioned on each side of the table to provide either right or left handed operation
- Adjustable side stops allow you to trap your product to prevent misalignment
- Easy to set up and use with minimal installation neccessary
- Includes five patterns for multi-hole drilling
Part #: MB-55
- Drilling Capacity: 2"
- Max Throat Depth: 1 3/8"
- Max Paper Length: 14 3/4"
- Table Size: 18 7/8" x 10"
- Part #: FM-2
Part #: CHJFPAPERDRILL
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2" Drilling Capacity: Drills up to 2" lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes: Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2" diameters.
- Auto - Trip Side Guide: For muliple hole patterns, the versatile backguage offers up to four adjustable stop locations (additonal adjustable stops sold separately).