Single Spindle Paper Drills
Single spindle paper drills can cleanly drill a hole through a stack of paper. With a single bit, you can put a hole wherever you need.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: EBM-S
- The most economical 2" capacity table-top drill on the market
- Stationary table with an adjustable back-gauge slide guide system
- Product moves accross the table for easy multi-hole drilling
- Ideal for offices, schools and small print operations
Part #: CH-HANDYDRILL
- 2-1/2" lift capacity in 4 different drill bit sizes (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"). Machine can be converted to a 2" maximum lift capacity for a wider range of available hole sizes (1/8" to 1/2").
- Safe to operate - Spindle motor automatically turns on when the pull-down lever is moved and automatically switches off when the lever returns to the up position.
- Conveniently located chip collector cups - Located around the spindle, they include a sight gauge to signify when the cups are full and need to be emptied. The cups also serve as safety covers with interlock switches.
- Adjustable backgauge stops - The backgauge includes 4 adjustable stops for drilling multiple hole pattern jobs. Just flip the switch and move your pile to the next setting.
Part #: EBM-2.1
- E-Z Glide table system uses pattern bars which allows for quick movement from hole to hole for multi-hole drilling, operated with a release lever positioned on each side of the table to provide either right or left handed operation
- Adjustable side stops allow you to trap your product to prevent misalignment
- Easy to set up and use with minimal installation neccessary
- Includes five patterns for multi-hole drilling
Part #: CHJFPAPERDRILL
- Convenient Foot Pedal Operation
- 2" Drilling Capacity: Drills up to 2" lifts of stock in a single stroke.
- 13 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes: Hole sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2" diameters.
- Auto - Trip Side Guide: For muliple hole patterns, the versatile backguage offers up to four adjustable stop locations (additonal adjustable stops sold separately).