Give printed media the quality finish it deserves with these selections of perforating machines from MyBinding.com. These machines produce professional results all while simplifying set up and operation. Available in manual and electric, manual machines offer the results of expensive machines at a fraction of the cost while electric machines are ideal for high speed and greater production. Whether you are going for small- or large-scale processing, you will definitely find the machine that is perfect for your needs. Consider all-in-one machines that number, crease, perforate and strike perf for the most versatile and complete set-up or opt for fully automated machines for precise and error free processing. Everything you need in making perfect tent style business cards, occasion cards, tickets, multiple printouts, tear-offs, postcards and other printed media will surely be available onsite. Expand your print finishing business with these selection of perforating machines from MyBinding.com!
Display Type List Grid
Part #: FD95
- Simple set-up & operation, with automatic feeding.
- Up to 5 parallel perforations and/or creases in a single pass.
- Standard set-up includes two perforating wheels, one creasing wheel, 2 guide strips.
- Interchangeable perforating/creasing wheels.
- Part #: Greenwave-410
- Part #: DigiBook-200
- Part #: Atlas-C150
- Part #: Greenwave-430
- Part #: DigiBook-450
Part #: DigiBook300XL
- 300 books per hour.
- Touch screen operation complete with automatic format change.
- Binding length (spine) from 3.93" up to 17.71".
- Spine thickness from 0.07" to 1.96".