Sorry, but Fletcher-Terry Alta 99 Automated Substrate Cutter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Fletcher-Terry Alta 99 Automated Substrate Cutter
- Two-position laser sight line for precise cutting accuracy.
- Easily cuts 1/2" Foamboard, aluminum composites, aluminum sheets, corrugated plastics up to 1/2", and 1/2" PVC.
- Cuts up to an astonishing 99" wide.
- Adjustable cutting speed control for perfect operation.
- "Double" blade cutting method for a smooth and accurate cut on even the most rigid materials.
- Cutting head design features quick interchangable blade and wheel cutting tools for versatility.
- Heavy duty design and construction with built-in operator safety features.
- Free-standing or wall-mountable.
- Package includes "double" blade knife holder, ACM corrugated wheel holder, ACM solid core & aluminum sheet wheel holder, laser sight guide, 4 tubes of 10 knife blades, and 2 production stops.
- Solid steel construction on the cutters, wheels, and tool holders.
- Adjustable Speed Settings: .75" per second to 5.7" per second
- Max Sheet Size: 4' x 8'
- Dimensions: 79" x 128" x 72" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 550 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 115 AC 60 Hz, 12 amps
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
- MyBinding Part Number: Fletcher-Alta99
- Part Number: 04-800
Alta 99 Automated Substrate Cutter. ½” (13 mm) foamboard. ½” (13 mm) corrugated plastic. 0.80 aluminum sheet. Debris-free cutting. 4 mm Dibond ACM. Sight line laser for accurate cutting. Lead screw drive mechanism. Quick tool change. Alta 99 Automated Substrate Cutter.