Formax ColorMaxLP Digital Color Label Printer
10600 NewCondition OutOfStock
Sorry, but Formax ColorMaxLP Digital Color Label Printer is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Formax ColorMaxLP Digital Color Label Printer
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Formax ColorMaxLP Digital Color Label Printer prints brilliant color labels at up to 60 feet per minute. Using the latest Memjet inkjet technology, it produces full-color CMYK output, reproducing up to 16.8 million colors, on a variety of label stocks and styles (see back side for examples), with full-bleed capability on media up to 8.5" wide. The Memjet print head has 70,400 ink nozzles and no moving parts, which offers higher speeds, lower ink and maintenance costs, and can print up to 1600 x 1600 dpi at 12 inches per second / 60 feet per minute. Featuring a "warm start," the ColorMaxLP begins printing in under 10 seconds, and its high-capacity 250ml ink tanks allow for longer uninterrupted print runs. Three output modes -- roll-to-roll, roll-to-cut, and print & hold -- allow users to choose the most convenient option for their particular job. Standard features include an integrated roll unwinder which is enclosed to protect against dust, LCD control panel, built-in automatic cutter, Bartender label design software and easy-access service bays for ink cartridge replacement. Options include an automatic roll-to-roll rewinder, Wasatch SoftRIP color matching software, a variable data printing module, and a convenient adjustable-height cabinet. The ColorMaxLP is the ideal solution for high-quality, low-cost short to mid-run label printing applications.
- High-speed color printing for a variety of inkjet-compatible label sizes and surfaces including gloss, semi-gloss, matte.
- Full-color inkjet with Memjet® thermal technology.
- Speeds of up to 12 inches per second / 60fpm.
- Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi resolution.
- LCD control panel with LED indicators.
- Built-in automatic cutter.
- Three output modes: roll-roll, roll-cut, print & hold.
- Integrated roll unwinder with enclosure to reduce paper dust.
- High capacity ink tanks; Cyan 250ml, Magenta 250ml, Yellow 250ml, Black 500ml.
- Quick startup time to first label, <10 seconds.
- Reproduces up to 16.8 million colors.
- Bartender Basic label design software included.
- USB and ethernet PC interface
- Full-bleed capability up to 8.5" wide.
- Fixed print head: a single 8.77" bar spanning the width of the printing surface.
- Embedded web server, TCP/IP network protocol.
- Options: Rewinder (Automatically rewinds printed labels in roll-to-roll print mode), Wasatch SoftRIP Color Matching Software, Wasatch Variable Data Printing Module and Cabinet
Write Your Own Review
- Speed: Up to 12 inches per second / 60 fpm
- Label Media Width: 2" - 8.5" (50.8 - 216mm)
- Label Sizes: 2" x 4", 4"x 6", 5" x 7", Custom
- Maximum Label Length: 40" (1m) for roll-to-roll, 8" for roll-to-cut
- Label Types: Gloss, semi-gloss, matte
- Label Detection: Gap, continuous, black mark
- Print Quality: Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi at 12 ips
- Print Area: Up to 8.5" x 17" with full bleed capability
- Input Maximum Roll Diameter: 8"
- Output Maximum Roll Diameter: 8"
- Ink Tank Capacity: Cyan 250ml, Magenta 250ml, Yellow 250ml, Black 500ml
- Color Matrix: Up to 16.8 million colors
- Hardware / OS Required: 32/64-bit Windows Vista/Windows 7, 32-bit Windows XP
- Firmware Upgrades: Field upgradable
- Minimum System Requirements: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100
- Dimensions: 22" W x 20" H x 19" D With optional rewinder: 42" W x 20" H x 19" D
- Weight: 83 lbs (37.6kg)
- Electrical: 100VAC 60Hz / 2A
- 90 day limited warranty on parts.
- Excluding wearables and labor.
- Part Number: FDColorMaxLP
Transcript: The Formax ColorMax LP Digital color Label Printer. If you’re looking for a high quality low cost solution for printing full color labels, look no farther than the ColorMax LP Digital Color Label Printer. Using the latest Memjet Inkjet technology, the ColorMax LP produces brilliant full color labels at speeds you have to see to believe. Up to 60 feet per minute, the secret is the Memjet’s stationary print head which uses waterfall technology and more than 70,000 ink jets to produce up to 16.8 million colors. With no moving parts, the print head is quiet, incredibly fast, and energy effici ... Read More
The Formax ColorMax LP Digital color Label Printer. If you’re looking for a high quality low cost solution for printing full color labels, look no farther than the ColorMax LP Digital Color Label Printer. Using the latest Memjet Inkjet technology, the ColorMax LP produces brilliant full color labels at speeds you have to see to believe. Up to 60 feet per minute, the secret is the Memjet’s stationary print head which uses waterfall technology and more than 70,000 ink jets to produce up to 16.8 million colors. With no moving parts, the print head is quiet, incredibly fast, and energy efficient, and creates full color, full bleed labels up to 8.5 inches wide. The ColorMax LP starts printing in under 10 seconds thanks to its warm start feature. And with its five high capacity ink tanks, extended print runs are no problem. Whether for short or mid-sized runs, the ColorMax LP prints up to 1600 dpi on a variety of label stocks including gloss, semi-gloss, and matte finishes. The ColorMax LP has three operating modes to match your output requirements. The built-in roll on winder works with the integrated cutter to operate and print and cut mode which cuts each label as it exits the machine. This is specifically designed for small print jobs and can be completed in a matter of seconds. Print and present mode cuts each label and holds it in place until removed by the operator and is useful for inline operations. The optional automatic rewinder attachment makes traditional roll to roll printing a breeze for longer production runs. Operation is simple from designing labels to loading the label media, from using the easy to read LCD control panel to replacing the high capacity ink tanks. Each step is designed to streamline your label production process without sacrificing print quality. To produce full color labels at high speeds with low cost and simple operation, the Formax ColorMax LP is the ideal solution.