Sorry, but Formax AutoSeal FD 2054 High-Volume Pressure Sealer is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Formax AutoSeal FD 2054 High-Volume Pressure Sealer
- LCD Control Panel: Large, 2.8" LCD screen with user-friendly controls
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 16,450 pieces per hour
- Pre-Programmed for 5 popular folds: Irregular "C" and "Z" fold, letter "C" fold and single half fold in 11" & 17" with a total of 11 programmed fold settings
- 17" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 17" in length
- Programmable Job Settings: Set and store up to 35 custom jobs
- AutoStack Wheels: Hands free sizes and fold types switching
- Advanced Conveyor System: Adjustable conveyor from 14" to 36" in length to accommodate up to 500 folded pieces
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit control
- AutoBatch Counter: Pre-set program of forms into sets with a delay
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise
- Fold Types: Z, uneven Z, C, Half and custom folds
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 sheets of 20lb
- Fixed Speed: Up to 16,450 sheets per hour, based on 11"(279mm) Z fold
- Paper Size: Up to 12.25" W x 18" L
- Power: 110-240 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 200,000 forms per month
- Closed Dimensions: 43" L x 21.28" W x 16" H
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output
- Weight: 127 lbs
- Certifications: UL and CUL Approved, CE applied for
- 90 day limited warranty on parts.
- Excluding wearables and labor.
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Formax FD 2054, an AutoSeal Pressure Sealer. From one sheet to stacks of sheets, this innovative tabletop folder is a workhorse. It’s super simple to use. It has 5 preprogrammed standard folds, both even and uneven, and up to 35 custom programs can be programmed into the machine for your office needs. It can detect and automatically adjust the type of paper and size of paper and its output is staggeringly fast at 16,450 sheets per hour. An estimated monthly cycle can be up to 200,000 forms. Controls have an extra large LCD panel and easy to push buttons that make intuitive sense. With both auto batch as well as full control of all batch sizes and runs. Setup and assembly is simple and quick and changing stacker wheels by hand is a thing of the past with auto stack wheels and heavy option of adding a bypass feeder for stapled items. And that’s the Formax FD 2054. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.