Formax FD 2200 AutoSeal Series Pressure Sealers
77195 NewCondition OutOfStock
Sorry, but Formax FD 2200 AutoSeal Series Pressure Sealers is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Formax FD 2200 AutoSeal Series Pressure Sealers
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Formax FD 2200 AutoSeal Series High-End Pressure Sealers are designed to handle the highest volume jobs with ease and dependability. The 2200 Series offers fully automated settings to provide for quick and easy setup of different jobs. Processing speeds of up to 40,000 forms per hour set the industry standard for speed and production capabilities. Four models are available in the 2200 Series which offer different in-feed options: the FD 2200 utilizes an air-feed system with a capacity of up to 500 forms: the FD 2200-EX offers an extended air-feed system to reach a capacity of up to 1000 forms; the FD 2250 utilizes a pile feed system to reach a total capacity of up to 3,500 loaded forms; and the FD 2280 works in-line with the Formax FD 676 Maxi Burster for processing continuous forms. All models produce fast and acurate folds to deliver a secure and timed-effective finished product ready for the mail. The 2200 Series clearly sets the new standard for high volume processing.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Designed for high volume production jobs
- Feed Systems: Air-feed, extended air-feed, pile feed, and continuous forms with in-line FD 676 Maxi Buster
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 40,000 pieces per hour
- Automatic Settings: Up to 60 applications can be programmed for automatic adjustment
- Counters: Six-digit resettable counter and batch counter
- Fold Plates: 4 insulated fold plates for varying sequence options
- Fold Types: Z, uneven Z, C, Half, and custom folds
- Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Adjustable 28"- 42" conveyor for neat and sequential stacking
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- Static Eliminator: Built-in feature reduces static electricity
- Interlocks: For fault detection and safety
- Combination Rollers: Steel & Polyurethane rolls for durability
Write Your Own Review
- Hopper Capacity: FD 2200 - 500, 24lb sheets / FD 2200-EX - 1000, 24lb sheets / FD 2250 - 3,500, 24lb sheets / FD 2280 - Continuous forms
- Variable Speed: Up to 40,000 sheets per hour - based on 11" Z-fold
- Paper Size: Up to 11.5" W x 25" L
- Power: 208V, three phase, 20Amp (Special three phase power required)
- NEMA L21-20P plug included, NEMA L21-20R receptacle required
- Duty Cycle: Unlimited
- Dimensions, Cut Sheet Models: 152" L x 30" W x 56" H
- Dimensions FD 2280: 167" L x 30" W x 56" H
- Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Delivery Requirements: Customer-supplied fork lift is required for installation and set-up
- Certification: UL Applied for
- 90 day limited warranty on parts.
- Excluding wearables and labor.
Transcript: The 2200 series high volume production pressure sealers are available in four models. Each model utilizes an automatic folder that can be set with the touch of a button. Let’s take a closer look at the FD 2250 and FD 2280. The FD 2250 utilizes a vacuum pile feeding system that can hold up to three thousand pressure seal forms as seen here. The folder system is operated by the centrally located control panel. Here you can automatically set your fold type, form length, speed, save custom jobs and keep an accurate count of forms processed. The fold type and from length are selected by simply pres ... Read More
The 2200 series high volume production pressure sealers are available in four models. Each model utilizes an automatic folder that can be set with the touch of a button. Let’s take a closer look at the FD 2250 and FD 2280. The FD 2250 utilizes a vacuum pile feeding system that can hold up to three thousand pressure seal forms as seen here. The folder system is operated by the centrally located control panel. Here you can automatically set your fold type, form length, speed, save custom jobs and keep an accurate count of forms processed. The fold type and from length are selected by simply pressing a few buttons. The folder utilizes four heavy duty fold plates that can be set to accommodate several different fold types and output orientation. Important to numbered applications such as payroll as seen here heavy duty combination fold rollers are utilized for high volume durability and a longer folding life. These features make the 2200 series the ultimate series for fortune five hundred companies and mail houses requiring heavy duty industrial equipment for fast and reliable performance. To operate the FD 2250 begin by turning on the main power, next load your forms onto the pile feeder then select your job settings utilizing the control panel, press the green and red folder start button followed by the pile feed activation button and then the feeder start button to begin feeding forms. Finally adjust to desired speed. Watch how the pile reader slowly rises as the forms are being fed, as the forms exit the seal rollers, notice how they are stacked in a neat sequential order on the output stacker. The stacker has its own set of controls that can start and stop the machine for unloading of mail pieces. The FD 2280 combines the FD2200 folder and sealer with the Formax maxi buster to create an inline high volume production solution for processing continuous pressure seal forms. In addition to the industrial folder and sealer the heavy duty ball transport is utilized for a smooth and reliable transition from the buster to the folder potion of the FD 2280 as shown here. To begin set up and operation turn the buster folder sealer and conveyor to the on position. Begin by setting the folder by appropriate fold type and form length as shown previously on the 2250 then load the forms into the buster, loosen the nobs on the steel tractor feeders to adjust for the paper with. Align the pin holes on the side of the forms with the pins on the tractors and lower the covers. Next loosen the nobs on the heavy duty slitters so there are set to cut the pin feed off the side of the form, then press the form length adjuster to set the buster to selected paper size. Now press the jog button to be sure the forms are set properly, all set. Press the green start button on the buster to begin processing forms, high volume continuous form applications are trimmed, folded and sealed all in one pass eliminating un needed paper handling.