Keencut Ultimat Futura Mat Cutter
|Keencut Ultimat Futura 40" Mat Cutter - 61310||Item Number : 61310||Price : |
Your Price: $1,642.50
You Save: 10%
|Keencut Ultimat Futura 48" Mat Cutter - 61312||Item Number : 61312||Price : |
Your Price: $1,732.50
You Save: 10%
|Keencut Ultimat Futura 62" Mat Cutter - 61314||Item Number : 61314||Price : |
Your Price: $1,822.50
You Save: 10%
The Keencut Ultimat Futura Mat Cutter features a new cutting head with self-aligning roller bearings, the Ultimat Futura represents the future of manual mat cutters - and offers the smoothest cut ever. The Ultimate Futura Include: Switchable magnetic blade holders for cutting different thicknesses, Large-diameter roller thrust bearings on the cutting head for total control of both blade carriers, No flex, side play or hooks, Base plate that accommodates all accessories, Roller lift and hold system and Patented micro-stops.
- Cutting head is mounted on roller bearings running on steel tracks.
- 20 year warranty on the bearings.
- Cuts up to 5mm thick semi-rigid substrates.
- Designed to cut bevels on 3.5mm thick conservation board.
- Easy to change blade cartridges mean switching between cutting different materials can be done in seconds.
- Ergonomically designed cutting head makes it easy to use over long periods- comfortable for left or right-handed users.
- Roller ‘lift and hold’ system with one-handed operation raises or lowers the cutter bar and frees hands for precise mat placement without holding up the lifting handle.
- The new high performance slideway and head system uses Foster Keencut’s SteelTraK technology.
- Sliding gauge pinpoints blade entry and exit spot for exact freehand cutting.
- Patented micro stop adjusters fitted to the ‘start of cut,’ ‘end of cut’ and ‘margin guide’ stops allow you to dial out overcuts or undercuts in seconds.
- Cut Size: 40", 48" and 62"
- Includes: Tech D .012 blades (30); Superior Quality utility blades (20); Tech S .012 blades (15); Tech S .015 blades (15)
- Warranty: 5 Year General, 20 Year on Bearings
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Can this cut through Gator Board?
Asked by HL. Ruby 1 years and 1 months ago ago
This cutter is actually a MAT cutter and not a traditional substrate cutter. It is designed to cut through matting material used in the picture framing industry and is not heavy enough to cut through Gator Board which is typically 1/4"+ thick and made from heavy duty extruded plastic for outdoor applications. If you need to cut that type of material you will need to find a heavy duty substrate cutter (preferably a vertical standing unit) that is rated for cutting extruded plastics such as Cintra or Gator.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years and 1 months ago ago