Sorry, but GBC CombBind C75 Comb Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
GBC CombBind C75 Comb Binding Machine
- Ideal for small or home offices with occasional use and low-volume needs.
- Compact, lightweight design fits easily on any desk.
- Punches up to 10 sheets and binds up to 125 sheets.
- Easy-to-use full-size handle for punching.
- Adjustable edge guide to accommodate oversize covers.
- Comb selection guide to determine appropriate comb size.
- Removable chip drawer for clean, easy emptying.
- Compatible with easy-editing ZipBind spines.
- Model: C75
- Binding Style: CombBind
- GBC item number: 7704230
- Punch Method: Manual
- Sheet capacity (20 lb. bond) per punch: 10
- Max document thickness: 125 sheets
- Document size: 11"
- Bind method: Ergonomic handle
- Shipping weight (lbs.): 6
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 141/2 x 141/2 x 81/2
- Color: Charcoal
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year limited
Let's have a demonstration. The C75 can handle combs that are 9/16 in diameter. It can punch up to 10 sheets of 20 pound paper at a time and can produce a document that is 125 pages in length. For ease in punching holes, there is a tab, a guide that allows you to choose between letter, legal and A4 si ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding Video and today we are looking at the GBC ComBind C75 Plastic Comb Binding machine. This is a simple machine that's easy to use, inexpensive to purchase and does the job for you. Designed for the small or home office and projects that aren't too large, the C75 performs well.
Let's have a demonstration. The C75 can handle combs that are 9/16 in diameter. It can punch up to 10 sheets of 20 pound paper at a time and can produce a document that is 125 pages in length. For ease in punching holes, there is a tab, a guide that allows you to choose between letter, legal and A4 sized documents.
Select the size guide you need, gather your materials, and let's make a booklet. Slide in your paper in the machine, line them up, simply pull down the lever left-handed, right-handed or both; all are comfortable and punch your holes. When all of the holes are punched, you are ready for the plastic comb.
Simply place the comb in the teeth at the top. You use the same lever to open the teeth of the plastic comb, There is a rather handy locking mechanism on the side of the machine that allows you to open the comb to the desired width. With the comb in place, you line up all your papers, ready for binding. For large documents, it's best to do them in batches. For the small document, it can be all done at once. Slide the documents over the teeth, close the comb with the lever and your project is done. It's that simple.
For more demos and reviews on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
How To Use the CombBind C75 Binding Machine
GBC CombBind C75 Plastic Comb Binding Machine Review
A comb binding machine is a great tool to have if you want to be able to turn your business and personal documents into great-looking booklets. If this is something that interests you, one machine you should consider getting is the GBC CombBind C75 binding machine. This is an entry-level device that’s affordable and easy to use, and it will have you producing your own booklets in no time. Here’s a rundown of this product’s good (and not so good) attributes so you can tell if this is the right device for you and your office, whether you’re working at home or out in the world.
- The C75 is able to punch holes into 10 sheets of letter-sized paper in one lift, and your booklets can be up to 125 pages long, so this is a great machine for personal or small office use.
- Each unit has a comb selection guide. This is a great feature to have because choosing the right comb can be a bit challenging. Also, the C75 is able to create booklets that have oversized covers thanks to the inclusion of an integrated adjustable edge guide.
- The handle is D-shaped and is perfect for all users, no matter if you’re right- or left-handed.
- The teeth of the C75 are made from metal, so they’re much more durable than the teeth found on GBC’s other basic binding machine, the C55. (That machine’s teeth are made out of plastic.)
- If you want to give your booklets a different look, you can use GBC ZipBind spines instead of plastic combs. ZipBind spines are 100% compatible with this device and it’s easy to edit documents bound with these supplies. You can also use Komtrak Inspiral spiral combs with this system.
- This machine was designed to lightweight and compact, so not only will you be able to transport it, it won’t demand all of your desk space.
- The C75 has a chip tray which is totally removable so you can empty it without spilling little bits of paper all over the place.
- This device has a limited one-year warranty and it costs less than a hundred dollars. The low price ensures this product can be purchased by anyone who needs a binding machine for either personal or professional use.
- Although the 10-sheet punching capacity is pretty good for a basic machine such as this, it’s obviously not designed for high-volume use.
- This product lacks advanced features found in more expensive comb binding devices, such as disengageable pins. However, if you just need a basic machine to bind letter-sized documents, such features aren’t necessary.
- This system is designed for binding limited numbers of thin documents for a small office or home office. Users who need to bind documents on a regular basis or who need to bind thicker books will want to choose a larger machine with a fuller set of features.
Overall, the GBC CombBind C75 is a very basic machine that gets the job done right and is available for a great price. If you want a simple comb binding machine, this is one product that would be perfect for you because it does everything such a device should do and it will always give you professional results so you can take pride in your work. So get the C75 today and get ready to reap the rewards of producing wonderful, hand-made booklets!