Sorry, but GBC Heatseal H425 12.5" Pouch Laminator - 1702780 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $31.01
You Save: 39%
Your Price: $1,950.55
You Save: 36%
Your Price: $69.27
You Save: 36%
Your Price: $1,529.52
You Save: 35%
- Photo quality lamination.
- 12.5" wide throat for lamination of documents as large as 12" x 18"
- Compatible with pouches from 3mil to 10mil in thickness
- Laminates Documents at speeds up to 15" per Minute
- Variable rotary temperature control with cold setting
- Warm up time is 5 minutes.
- Auto shut off to save power.
- 4 roller design reduces air bubbles and imperfections in the laminate
- Reverse function helps to remove pouch jams
- LCD Countdown Display with Audible Alert
- Designed for Carrier Free Operation
- Perfect for laminating signs, menus, certificates, tags, ID's and Photos
- Part Number: 1702780 , G1702780, 1702780G
- Primary UPC:033816090248
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Placing and centering your projects into the laminating pouch, place it crease-first in the machine without a carrier. You can use the chart on the control panel to decide what size thickness you need and what temperature to set your machine at. When your project is completely d... Read More
GBC HeatSeal H425 Laminator Review
If you’re shopping for a laminator, one brand name to look for is General Binding Corporation – or, if you prefer, GBC. They make a number of laminators for both large and small documents, including the HeatSeal H425. It’s a machine great for different sizes of documents thanks to its wide feed opening. Here’s what you should know about the H425.
- The H425 is a device that’s capable of providing you with photo-quality lamination. This machine has four rollers that spread the heat around evenly so your documents will come out looking great. They’ll be free from the imperfections other laminators leave behind such as heat marks.
- This laminator’s throat is 12.5 inches wide so you’ll be able to laminate the smallest business cards as well as documents printed on 12″ x 18″ paper. Naturally, both legal- and letter-sized documents can be run through this machine.
- Laminating pouches that are 3 to 10 mil thick are totally compatible with this machine. And if you want to make your documents more sturdy, you can use mounting boards.
- This device is great to use when you’re in a hurry. It can laminate a document that’s 15 inches long in just one minute. Plus, it only needs 5 minutes to fully heat up. That will allow you to finish things up quickly and not waste a lot of time waiting around. There’s an LCD display that counts down how much time is left in the warm-up cycle. When the machine’s ready, a beep will sound.
- The H425 shuts off automatically if you don’t use it for a while. This makes the machine very safe to use and it also keeps the motor from overheating. This feature will definitely help the machine stay in great shape.
- You can control this machine’s temperature setting by turning the rotary dial on the front of the machine. There is a cold setting so you’ll be able to laminate items that may be damaged by heat such as photographs.
- This machine has a reverse mode that will come in handy if a pouch ever gets stuck. The reverse mode will make it easy for you to remove the pouch and keep working.
- The H425 was designed to be used without a carrier. Because of this, you can eliminate one of the steps in the process which will be one less thing you need to do.
- If this device has a weakness, it’s that it’s a bit bulky. This is mainly due to the feed opening width. Nonetheless, it may take up a bit more room that anticipated.
- Finally, the H425 comes with a limited one-year warranty.
Overall, the GBC HeatSeal H425 is a high-quality laminator will give you the results you need. Its throat is wide enough for many sizes of documents, it laminates quickly, and you can even use mounting boards with it. The automatic shut-off feature is very practical and should give some peace of mind. So be sure to consider purchasing the H425 so you can appreciate its features for yourself.