Sorry, but GBC Shredmaster 6500S Heavy Duty Strip Cut Shredder 1753230 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
GBC Shredmaster 6500S Heavy Duty Strip Cut Shredder 1753230
- Strip-cuts 30 sheets into 1/4" strips.
- Shreds staples, paper clips, credit cards and CD/DVDs.
- Ideal for centralized use by multiple users - 20 or more users.
- 16" wide funneled throat for easy access.
- A protective shield to help keep fingers away from shredding area.
- Extra large 55 gallon shred bin for fewer bag changes.
- High capacity powerful continuous-duty motor.
- High quality solid one piece cutting head.
- Multi-function control panel with visual indicators help keep the operator informed (Power On, Bag Full, Overload, Door Ajar, Bag-full Shut Off, Auto Stop On Jam and Auto On/Off.
- Castors provide easy mobility.
- On-site warranty service included.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on parts/labor, 1 Year Warranty on Cutters.
- Unit: 38"H x 25.5"W x 23.5"D.
- Old GBC Part Number: 1757400 , G1757400
- New GBC Part Number: 1753230 , G1753230 , 1753230G
GBC Shredmaster 6500S Strip Cut Commercial Shredder Review
Shredders are often shared between a few people in a small office. But shared devices aren't just for smaller environments. The GBC Shredmaster 6500S is designed to be used in a large department with 20 or more users. Equipped with a powerful motor and sturdy blades, this device is more than capable of providing high volume performance in heavy traffic areas. Here is a closer look at the details of this workhorse.
The 6500S is simple to operate even for the most inexperienced user. After being switched on, the machine idles until paper is inserted into the feed. A sensor detects the items and starts the blades instantly, stopping them once everything is through. A multi-functional control panel uses optical signals to keep the user constantly updated on the machine's status.
GBC's Jam Stopper Electronics provides several measures to prevent paper jams. First, the solid, one piece cutters easily take in staples and paperclips. A Bag Full sensor cuts power to the motor to prevent back end jams. And finally, the Auto Stop On Jam minimizes wear and tear from blades attempting to shred too many papers at once. Together, these features help to provide smooth operation.
The powerful motor is rated for continuous run. This means that you can shred all day long without needing to stop and wait for the engine to cool down. This feature is especially beneficial for offices needing heavy duty shredding.
An extra wide 16 inch feed takes in up to 35 sheets of paper at once. It also handles credit cards and CDs. The opening is protected by a shield to prevent fingers coming into contact with the shredder heads. A deep, funneled design smoothly takes in oversized items and disorganized stacks without jamming. Items are shred as fast as 30 feet per minute, leaving only narrow