Sorry, but Graphic Whizard CreaseMaster GW-SCP Electric Scoring Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Graphic Whizard CreaseMaster GW-SCP Electric Scoring Machine
- A simple economical solution for low volume or occasional creasing
- Offers the same multi-position creasing advantage as the CreaseMaster Junior
- Allow the operator to choose a regular or inverted crease
- Solid steel construction
- Convenient foot pedal operation increases productivity and allows for more control during creasing or perforating.
- Feeding System: Manual
- Electrical: 115V/60hz/15A
- Max Speed (impact score): Approx 750 per hour
- Max Speed (rotary perf/score): Approx 750 per hour
- Max Stock Size: 17.15"
- Min Stock Size: 5"W x 1"L
- Stock Weight: 12# Bond - 18 point+
- Dimensions: 28" x 21.25" x 19.5"
- Weight: 86lbs
- Creasing Die: Wide and Narrow
- Impact Perf: Standard
- Impact Scores: Unlimited
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Graphic Whizard CreaseMaster GW-SCP Scoring Machine Review
One of the best brand names in the document finishing world is Graphic Whizard. The company makes a variety of machines including creasers such as the CreaseMaster GW-SCP. This device is perfect if you need something that can help you get your document ready for mailing, filing, and so on. Here’s what this device can do. Check it out so you can determine if it’s right for you.
- The GW-SCP offers an excellent scoring and perforating capacity. Whether you need an impact or rotary score or even a perforation, this device is capable of processing as many as 750 sheets per hour. That’s the equivalent of 1.5 reams of paper, which is really quite a lot.
- This machine can handle paper that’s up to 17.15” so you’ll be able to work with larger sheets including those that are legal- and letter-sized. The smallest sheets it can handle measure 5” x 1”. You can use papers of varying stocks, with the thickest being 18 point cardstock. Also, documents that have already been laminated or printed can be processed by this device without cracking.
- The GW-SCP comes with both wide and narrow creasing dies so you’ll be able to get the right crease for your particular documents. It can also perform unlimited impact scores on your work for your convenience. Also, this particular creaser comes with two handles so you’ll be able to do both regular and inverted creases.
- This creaser comes with a foot pedal for easy, hands-free operation. You’ll be able to have more control over your paper when using the pedal so you’ll wind up with terrific results.
- If you’re looking for a durable creaser, the GW-SCP would be a great choice. This device features all-steel construction so you can get as much use out of it as possible.
- The GW-SCP is pretty large due to its dimensions of 28” x 21.25” x 19.5” so you’ll want to have a designated space for it. Also, make sure you’re careful if you need to move it because it weighs a hefty 86 pounds.
- This product comes with one of the best warranties in the business. It lasts for a full 5 years so you can definitely be confident that Graphic Whizard stands behind this machine.
The Graphic Whizard CreaseMaster GW-SCP is a terrific scorer/perforator that would be good for offices, schools, and other work environments that need a machine for low and/or mid-volume use. This machine offers a good scoring/perforating capacity that will enable you to process as many as 750 sheets per hour. You’ll also have some flexibility in choosing which paper sizes and weights to use with this device. This machine is easy to use thanks to the included foot pedal so you’ll be well on your way once you get the device out of the box. And, of course, the GW-PCS has an excellent warranty that can’t be beat. Overall, this is a first-rate scorer, so be sure to take a look at it today.