The loose papers should be prepared with a hole puncher before being organized in folders, binders, and booklets. An essential tool for offices, classrooms, copy shops, and residences is a hole puncher. It can be applied to craft projects, scrapbooks, and document organization. Select the ideal hole punch for your requirements from our extensive selection of office supplies.
There are several different hole puncher models available at MyBinding, including three-hole, two-hole, notebook, one-hole, and more. There are even heavy-duty hole punchers that, with the help of their power handle leverage, can make holes through a stack of paper rather than just a few sheets. Several heavy-duty hole punchers can be modified to punch two or three holes, depending on the demands of your business or institution.
9/32" Replacement Punch Kit for Swingline 74192 Extra High Capacity 2-Hole Punch - A7074888
Part #: SWI-74888
- Replacement kit contains 2 punch heads and 2 punch discs.
- Compatible with Swingline 74192 Extra High Capacity 2-Hole Punch only.
- Punch Hole Diameter: 9/32"
- Sheet capacity: 300
9/32" Replacement Punch Head for Swingline Accented/Lever Handle Heavy Duty Punches - 74866DPart #: SWI-74866
Swingline 9/32" Replacement Punch Head for A7074450 & A7074440 Hole Punches - 74854E
Part #: SWI-74854
- Prolongs life of punch
- Hard steel quality
- Compatible with Swingline Heavy Duty Punch and 2 to 4-Hole Heavy Duty Punch ONLY
- 9/32" size
Swingline 24 Sheet Easy Touch Heavy Duty Hole Punch - 74150
Part #: SWI-74150
- Durable all-metal construction
- Accepts up to seven semi-adjustable punch heads
- 24 Sheet Punching Capacity
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty