IMAGin wallNOODLE 6mil 54" x 100' Matte White Ultra Removable Wall Print Media
342.69 NewCondition InStock
IMAGin wallNOODLE 6mil 54" x 100' Matte White Ultra Removable Wall Print Media
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|IMAGin wallNOODLE 6mil 60" x 100' Matte White Ultra Removable Wall Print Media||WN628W60|
This Mactac IMAGin wallNOODLE 54" x 100' Matte White Wall Print Media is a 6.0 mil matte white semi rigid vinyl print media designed with an ultra-removable adhesive. This film is designed as a short term graphics or posters applications (6 months) on smooth and flat, indoor, painted drywall surfaces. It can also be used on other flat surfaces, however, we recommend one tests first for suitability. wallNOODLE is suitable for Solvent, Eco-solvent, Latex, UV inkjet, UV offset and UV screen printing.
- Features and Benefits:
- Easily applied and removed from most interior wall surfaces
- Matte facestock provides superior printability
- Available on 6” cores
- Meets the flame spread and smoke density specifications for ASTM E84, ANSI/NFPA/IFC - Class A
- Typical Uses:
- Short-term (six months to one year) indoor wall graphics
- Designed for smooth, flat surfaces.
- Lamination is NOT recommended.
- Print to edge only with latex and offset inks.
|Property||Typical Values||Test Method|
|Thickness, inches (µm) |
Film plus adhesive
|Quick Tacks, lb./in.² (N/25mm) |
|Peel Adhesion lb./in. (N/25mm) |
180° on Stainless Steel
- 24 hr.
| Dimensional Stability, %|
48 hours @ 158°F (70°C)
| 10" x 10" Sample|
Bonded to aluminum
|Temperature Range |
-20°F to 158°F (-29°C to 70°C)
|Surface Burning Characteristics |
(Meets ANSI, NFPA, and IFC as class A)
| ASTM E84-01 or |
ANSI/NFPA 255 or IFC
The indoor durability of this film is 1 year. Not recommended for outdoor use.
2 years from Date of Manufacture when stored at 60/77°F (15/25°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
Screen Printing: HP Indigo No
UV Cured Yes Off-set No
Solvent Yes UV Off-set Yes
Digital: UV Inkjet Yes Thermal Transfer No
Eco-solvent Yes Flexographic* Yes
True solvent Yes UV Flexographic Yes
Canon UVgel 356 Yes Narrow Web UV Inkjet Yes
* Flexographic Printing requires a topcoat. WVG000113 and WVF010516 have been approved by ACTEGA Coatings and Sealants (ww.altana.com) as in-line coat-able ink primers.
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be downloaded from www.mactac.com. Printer and heater settings and ICC profiles can also be downloaded from some O.E.M. or software manufacturer’s websites.
The ICC profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment.
Due to the wide variability of interior walls, sealants and paints, no claims for successful applications or removal are made by MACtac. It is the users’ responsibility to determine the products suitability for the intended wall. The removability of WallNOODLE may be affected by the following substrates: polystyrene, nitrocellulose painted surfaces and soft vinyl. With such substrates an increase of adhesion over time may occur and may leave adhesive residue on removal.
WallNOODLE is designed for smooth painted drywall poster applications and should not be used for full wall murals.
- 1) The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
- 2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
- 3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test the wallNOODLE media with your inks and laminating films prior to commercial use.
- a) Printing Conditions: Print in conditioned pressroom at ±73°F (23°C) and 50% RH. The maximum allowable ink saturation is 270%.
- a) Images printed with solvent inks must be thoroughly dried prior to rolling for shipment. Retained solvent will affect edge adhesion.
- b) An unprinted white border, 1/2"- 1" wide or a print gradient lightening to the edge of the diecut is required for solvent and UV inkjet printed graphics.
- b) Over-Laminating WallNOODLE: We do not recommend you over-laminate wallNOODLE. The adhesive is very low tack and adding an overlaminate will most likely result in edge curl or graphic failure.
- c) Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin media can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- d) Installation Instructions (Reference TA2500 for specific Drywall applications):
- a) Before installing unroll and lay flat. Allow the material to relax at room temperature for at least 90 minutes.
- b) Do not allow the adhesive to touch any other areas of the product as this may result in damage to your wallNOODLE.
- c) Do not install your wallNOODLE onto cold or damp surfaces, or anywhere near heaters, fires or central heating radiators.
- d) If the wall has been freshly painted, allow it to fully cure for at least one week prior to installing your wallNOODLE. Consult with the paint manufacturer for proper cure times.
- e) MACtac recommends a test strip be included in the graphic for the end user to test on their walls. For best results insure the wall has a flat, smooth, even, dry surface. Avoid textured surfaces including textured paints, wallpapers, stucco, etc.
- f) Make sure your wallNOODLE will fit in the area. Measure your wall and your wallNOODLE.
- g) Use a clean alcohol saturated cloth to remove any dust from your wall surface. You may need a damp cloth or cleaners to remove excessive dirt and dust followed by the alcohol wipe. If so, allow an additional 24 hours to dry as many surfaces absorb moisture like a sponge!
- h) Remove the backing from your wallNOODLE and apply to the wall. Spread out your wallNOODLE on a flat surface, face down. Begin peeling the backing off from the top down until the entire backing is off. Very lightly place the wallNOODLE onto the prepared wall surface. Position it until it’s where you want.
- i) Making sure your wallNOODLE is flat and smooth is a very important step! Once it’s in place, smooth out any air pockets or wrinkles using the palms of your hand and working from the center out. Finish, by smoothing down all the outer edges.
- j) We recommend the Graphic be repositioned at least every 6 months due to a paint fading issue. Where the graphic is on the wall the paint is protected and it will not fade whereas the area not protected will fade. Depending on the sunlight on the graphic area, after six months upon removal of your wall graphic you will still see a shade!
- e) Removal Instructions:
- a) Starting in a corner, carefully pry up the vinyl from the wall.
- b) Pull back at a 90° angle to create the least amount of stress on the painted surface underneath the graphic.
- c) Continue peeling at a slow speed, keeping the angle 90° and diagonal to the panel
- d) For best results, remove slow.
- Values given are typical for unprocessed product and are not for use as specifications. Processing may change the values.
Write Your Own Review
- Adhesive Type: Ultra Removable
- Color: White
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 100'
- Width: 54"
- Liner Category: 90# Superflat
- Outdoor Durability: 1 Year
- Precise Program: N
- Print Method: Latex, Narrow Web UV Inkjet, Offset, UV Inkjet
- Thickness: 6.0 mil
Technical Assistance Guide
Asked by Barb Neeser
IMAGin wallNOODLE 6mil Matte White Ultra Removable Wall Print Media. It comes on a 6” core.
Answered by MyBinding