IMAGin wallPOODLE 6mil 54" x 100' Matte White Permanent Wall Print Media
293.59 NewCondition InStock
IMAGin wallPOODLE 6mil 54" x 100' Matte White Permanent Wall Print Media
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This IMAGin wallPOODLE 6mil 54" x 100' Matte White Permanent Wall Print Media is a 6.0 mil matte white semi rigid vinyl print media with a permanent adhesive for indoor wall posters, murals and graphics on smooth, flat drywall surfaces. It can be used on many other flat surfaces, however, we strongly recommend one tests first for suitability. POODLE is suitable for Solvent, Eco-solvent, Latex, UV inkjet, UV offset and UV screen printing.
- Features and Benefits:
- 6.0-mil matte white semi-rigid facestock
- Thick face is easy to install, even without a laminate
- Designed for smooth, flat surfaces
- Meets the flame spread and smoke density specifications for ASTM E84, ANSI/NFPA/IFC - Class A
- Typical Uses:
- Wall graphics
- Barrier graphics
- Use with:
- ColorGard LUV Series
- PERMACOLOR PromoGard PG7000
|Property||Typical Values||Test Method|
|Thickness, inches (µm)
Film plus adhesive
|Quick Tacks, lb./in.² (N/25mm)
|Peel Adhesion lb./in. (N/25mm)
180° on Stainless Steel
- 30 min
- 24 hr.
| Dimensional Stability, (%)
48 hours @ 158°F
| MACtac CTM-21
10" x 10" Sample
Bonded to aluminum
|Surface Burning Characteristics
(Meets ANSI, NFPA, & IFC as class A)
| ASTM E84-01 or
ANSI/NFPA 255 or
-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
The outdoor durability of the unprinted film is 4 years. Overlamination of the inkjet-printed material with Permacolor overlaminates delays color fading that may occur over time. This color fading is mainly dependent upon the inks quality (see technical data sheets given by the ink manufacturers) and the pressure sensitive media being used.
2 years from Date of Manufacture when stored at 60/77°F (15/25°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
Screen Printing: HP Indigo No
UV Cured Yes Off-set No
Solvent Yes UV Off-set Yes
WF Digital: UV Inkjet Yes Thermal Transfer No
Eco-solvent Yes Flexographic* Yes
True solvent Yes UV Flexographic Yes
Canon UVgel 356 Yes Narrow Web UV Inkjet Yes
* Flexographic Printing requires a topcoat. WVG000113 and WVF010516 have been approved by ACTEGA Coatings and Sealants (ww.altana.com) as in-line coat-able ink primers.
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be downloaded from www.mactac.com. Printer and heater settings and ICC profiles can also be downloaded from some O.E.M. or software manufacturer’s websites.
The ICC profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment.
Due to the wide variability of interior walls, sealants and paints, no claims for successful applications to or removal from painted wall surfaces are made by Mactac. It is the users’ responsibility to determine the products suitability for the intended wall.
- 1) The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
- 2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
- 3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test PN628 with your inks and laminating films prior to commercial use.
- 1) Printing Conditions: Print in conditioned pressroom at ±73°F (23°C) and 50% RH. The maximum allowable ink saturation is 270%.
- a) Images printed with solvent inks must be thoroughly dried prior to rolling for shipment. Retained solvent will affect edge adhesion.
- 2) Laminating Conditions: If the printed graphic is likely to be exposed to corrosive liquids, smoke, fumes, and highly polluted areas or there is a likelihood of scratching, it is highly recommended to laminate with Permacolor ColorGard LUV Series (intermediate) or PromoGard (economy) overlaminating films.
- 3) Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin media can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- 4) Installation Instructions (Reference TA2500 for detailed drywall applications):
- a. Before installing, unroll and lay flat. Allow the printed graphic to relax at room temperature for at least 90 minutes.
- b. Do not allow the adhesive to touch any other areas of the product as this may result in damage to your graphic or the wall.
- c. Do not install your PN628 onto cold or damp surfaces, or anywhere near heaters, fires or central heating radiators.
- d. If the wall has been freshly painted, allow it to fully cure, at least one week prior to installation. Consult your paint manufacturer for proper cure times.
- e. Mactac recommends a test strip be included in the graphic for the end user to test on their walls. For best results insure the wall has a flat, smooth, even, dry surface. Avoid textured surfaces including textured paints, wallpapers, stucco, scrub-able paints, etc.
- f. Make sure your graphic will fit in the area. Measure your wall and your graphic.
- g. Use a clean alcohol saturated cloth to remove any dust from your wall surface. You may need a damp cloth or cleaners to remove excessive dirt and dust followed by the alcohol wipe. If so, allow an additional 24 hours to dry as many surfaces absorb moisture like a sponge!
- h. Spread out your graphic on a flat surface, face down. Begin peeling back the liner off from the top down about 2 – 5 inches, and fold under. Position the graphic on the wall. Once it is in place, lightly tack down the exposed adhesive. Using a squeegee, smooth down the rest of the exposed adhesive working top down and from the center out. Remove 6 - 10" additional liner and apply with squeegee. Again working from the top down and from the center out.
- i. Continue in this manner until the entire graphic has been applied.
- j. For wall murals plan the graphic with a one inch overlap.
- k. Finish, by re-squeegeeing all the outer edges and overlapping seams to insure good contact with the wall surface.
- 5) Removal Instructions:
- a. Use of heat, using an industrial heat gun, to soften the adhesive can assist with removal from the wall.
- b. Starting in a corner, carefully pry up the vinyl from the wall.
- c. Pull back at a 90° angle to create the least amount of stress on the painted surface underneath the graphic.
- d. Continue peeling at a slow speed, keeping the angle 90° and diagonal to the panel
- e. For best results, remove slowly.
- f. PN628 is a permanent adhesive system; removal from drywall most likely will result in damage to the wall. This product is not warranted for clean, undamaged, removal.
- Values given are typical for unprocessed product and are not for use as specifications. Processing may change the values.
Write Your Own Review
- Adhesive Type: Permanent Acrylic
- Color: White
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 100'
- Width: 54"
- Liner Category: 90# Superflat
- Outdoor Durability: 5 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Print Method: Latex, UV Inkjet
- Thickness: 6.0 mil