Sorry, but Intimus 602CC 1/16" x 5/8" Cross Cut Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Intimus 602CC 1/16" x 5/8" Cross Cut Shredder
- Full 16" working width a guide strip to ensure accurate continuous feeding
- Elegant, functionally styled design with a compact folding paper shelf
- Dust-free operation with large catch basket and totally mobile on casters
- Fully automatic operation, user friendly with visual indicators
- Specially hardened steel cutting cylinders
- Continuous duty-motor - maintenance free
- Easily handles documents with paperclips and staples intact.
- Price does not reflect applicable freight or installation charges
- Shred Size: 1/16" x 5/8"
- Shred Type: Cross-cut
- Capacity: 12-16 sheets
- Speed: 30 ft. per minute
- Throat Size: 16 inches
- Shred Container: 4.5 cubic feet
- Supply Voltage: 115v
- Power Consumption: 1.5hp
- Dimensions: 26
Intimus 602CC 1/16″ x 5/8″ Cross Cut Shredder Review
Department shredders are becoming standard in many offices today. The Intimus 602CC is designed to reside in a central area and be shared by multiple users. The powerful motor and solid steel blades are built to withstand the heavy duty needs of any office. Automatic features and functional design contribute to simple operation. Here are more details about the 602CC.
- This shredder is designed for efficiency and offers fully automatic operation. User-friendly optical indicators keep you apprised of your machine’s status. For extra storage when you need it, a convenient foldaway shelf is located on the front of the device. If you aren’t using the shelf, it nestles down into the shredder’s cabinet for easy accessibility. This model also boasts of dust-free operation, which cuts down on corrosion from micro-particles as well as requiring less cleaning.
- Specially hardened steel blades are driven by a powerful motor designed to be maintenance free. It offers two features worth noting: continuous duty and “whisper quiet” operation. The first, continuous run, means no more waiting to shred. Instead of needing to cool down after a short period of heavy use, the engine is robust enough to handle constant shredding all day. And who wouldn’t want a quieter device? This one promises to rid your office of the annoying whine that often accompanies shredders.
- A broad 16 inch feed can accept just about any size item you may need to shred. Wide computer print outs can sit on the folding shelf and shred continuously on their own, thanks to a guide strip that ensures accurate feeding. The steel cutting shafts take in stapled and paperclipped documents up to 16 sheets thick and devour them as fast as 30 feet per minute. This is an excellent rate for a cross cutting device.
- The cutting cylinders create tiny pieces only 1/16 inch by 5/8 inch in size. These small particles earn a level 4 security rating. All your personal information will stay safe in these miniscule bits as well as any confidential client information you may have.
- Paper confetti rains down into a spacious 4.5 cubic foot shred bag. That equals about 33.7 gallons of waste storage, ample enough for a shredder of this size.
- This device weighs a hefty 132 pounds. Fortunately Intimus considered this in their plans and added casters on the bottom for added mobility. We don’t foresee this to be a problem for most users.
- The blades can only handle up to 16 sheets at once. This is offset by the shred speed of 30 feet per minute. For a central office shredder, this capacity is excellent. But if your office has extremely high shredding needs, you may be more interested in the high capacity version of this model.
Overall, the Intimus 602CC is a great choice for any office. Practical design and automatic features meet with great capacity and fast shredding to create a machine that is efficient and easy to use while quickly securing all your confidential information. We would highly recommend the 602CC Cross Cut Shredder for your next office device.