Sorry, but Intimus Powerline PL210 Semi-Automatic Electric Cutter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Intimus Powerline PL210 Semi-Automatic Electric Cutter
- Manual paper clamp allows for additional stack pressure
- Manual back gauge with analog readout
- Cutting line light for easy reference and quick set-ups
- Attachable false clamp for carbonless and other delicate papers
- Legs adjust up to 11/2" to facilitate leveling
- Cuts paper stacks up to 27/8" high
- 16" of table space in front of blade
- Keylock access prevents unauthorized use
- Dual push-button cutting controls for safe two-handed operation
- Pictured with optional side tables (PL2T)
- Dimensions: 34-1/4" x 47-1/2" x 49-1/2"
- Weight: 720 lbs.
- UPC Code: 0-11991-21000-2
- Supply Voltage: 220-240V
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Intimus Powerline PL210 Electric Paper Cutter Review
Intimus makes heavy-duty products that are perfect for use in production environments. One of their products is the Intimus Powerline PL210 Electric Paper Cutter. This is a paper trimmer that cut process hundreds of sheets at a time and it’s extremely durable. Let’s take a look at this device to see how it can help you out and why it’s worth your consideration.
- The PL210 has a truly astounding cutting capacity. It’s capable of cutting up to 2.875 inches of paper at once. That’s over 500 sheets, an entire ream. This is definitely a good trimmer to get if you need to process a lot of paper at once.
- You’ll be able to use this device to trim different sizes of paper because there’s 16 inches of space in front of the blade. It will be easy to trim both letter- and legal-sized sheets. Also, you can trim delicate types of paper because there’s a false clamp you can attach to this cutter. All in all, this is a very versatile trimmer.
- The PL210 has a manual clamp that will put the appropriate amount of pressure on the paper when you cut it. There’s also an illuminated cutting line so you’ll be able to see where exactly you’re cutting. And you can use the manual backgauge to get things all lined up beforehand. The backgauge even has an analog readout.
- This device is equipped with a keylock to prevent unauthorized use. There’s also a safety shield to keep your hands away from the blade and the push-button controls ensure safe operation.
- This cutter comes with a stand. The legs of the stand can be adjusted by 1.5 inches for leveling purposes.
- The PL210 is manufactured in the United States, so when you buy it you’re supporting American workers and businesses.
- And finally, this cutter is extremely durable thanks to its all-steel construction. The device is covered by a one-year warranty.
- The PL210 is very large with dimensions of 34.25” x 47.5” x 49.5”. This is a free-standing unit, not a desktop device, so it’s probably not the best choice for office use. However, it would be great for print shops, binderies, and other production environments.
- This cutter weighs 720 pounds, so it’s very difficult to move around. You’re going to need some help moving it.
- There are side tables available for this device. Unfortunately, they’re sold separately.
Overall, the Intimus Powerline PL210 is cutter that’s well worth the money. This device has an excellent cutting capacity, making it ideal for businesses or organizations that work with a lot of paper. You’ll be able to process standard 20 lb. sheets in addition to more delicate materials. This cutter has a lot of user-friendly features from the illuminated cutting line to the keylock. And you can feel good about buying this durable trimmer because it’s American-made. The PL210 is going to take up a lot of room, but it’s worth it. Check out this cutter today. You won’t regret it.