Sorry, but Intimus Powerline PL212 21" Automatic Electric Cutter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Intimus Powerline PL212 21" Automatic Electric Cutter
- Automatic paper clamp operation
- Manual back gauge with analog readout
- Cutting line light for easy reference and quick set-ups
- Attachable false clamp for carbonless and other delicate papers
- Legs adjust up to 11/2" to facilitate leveling
- Cuts paper stacks up to 27/8" high
- 16" of table space in front of blade
- Keylock access prevents unauthorized use
- Dual push-button cutting controls for safe two-handed operation
- Pictured with optional side tables (PL2T)
- Dimensions: 341/4" x 471/2" x 491/2"
- Weight: 755 lbs.
- UPC Code: 0-11991-21200-6
- Supply Voltage: 220-240V
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Intimus Powerline PL212 Automatic Electric Cutter Review
If you’re been looking for an electric paper cutter, there’s one you simply must look at: the Intimus Powerline PL212. This is a great trimmer that has a first-rate cutting capacity, good safety features, and more. Here’s a look at this device including what kind of grade it deserves.
- The PL212 has a 2.875-inch cutting capacity. This is excellent because it means you’ll be able to cut hundreds of sheets of paper at once. In fact, you’ll be able to cut over an entire ream in one stroke. It doesn’t get much better than that.
- This device is equipped with an automatic clamp. The clamp will keep your sheets in one place so they’ll be evenly cut. And if you want to work with more delicate materials (such as carbonlesss paper), you can attach a false clamp to the cutter.
- You can cut letter- and legal-sized paper with this machine because there is 16 inches of space in front of the blade. It’s even possible to process tabloid-sized sheets (11” x 17”) if you’re careful.
- The PL212 has a manual backgauge that’s equipped with an analog readout. There’s also an illuminated cutting line that will show you where the paper is going to be cut. This feature allows you to reposition the paper (if you need to) before cutting it.
- If you’re concerned about people using the cutter and possibly injuring themselves, you’ll be glad to know that it’s protected by a keylock. This feature prevents unauthorized use so everyone can stay safe. Also, this device has a safety shield and it won’t operate unless its two push-buttons are pressed simultaneously.
- There are side tables available for this cutter if you need some extra workspace. However, they’re sold separately so you’ll have to shell out some extra money for them.
- The PL212 is a floor model device that comes with a stand. All together it measures 34.25” x 47.5” x 49.5” so you can expect it to take up a large amount of room. And if you want to level things out, the stand’s legs can be adjust by as much as 1.5 inches.
- Finally, the PL212 is backed by a one-year warranty.
Final grade: A-. As you can tell by the kind of grade it received, the Intimus Powerline PL212 is one of the highest quality electric paper cutters currently available. This machine offers an excellent cutting capacity and it will help you process hundreds of sheets of paper in very little time. It’s the perfect cutter to use if you work in a production-like facility. Also, this device offers safe operation thanks to the keylock, safety shield, and push-buttons. The only thing that keeps the PL212 from being totally great is its size. It’s really large and so it won’t be suitable for all workplaces. Nonetheless, if the size isn’t an issue for you, be sure to check out this cutter today. You’re going to be impressed by what it can do.