Sorry, but Intimus Pro 26CC Cross Cut Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Intimus Pro 26CC Cross Cut Paper Shredder
- New i-control system informs user of shredder status
- Silentec whisper quiet operation
- 2x2 system seperates paper and non-paper waste
- New contemporary design
- Reverse Function
- Auto Start/Stop
- For home or small offices
- "Oiling Required" light to inform you when to oil
- Locking casters for effortless moving or stay in place operation
- Lifetime limited warranty on cutting cylinders
- Handles staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs
- Price does not reflect applicable freight or installation charges
- Shred Size: 5/32" x 1-1/8"
- Shred Type: Cross-cut
- Capacity: 8 sheets
- Speed: 12 ft. per minute
- Throat Size: 9.5"
- Shred Container: 6.9 gallons
- Supply Voltage: 110v
- Dimensions: 15" x 13" x 21.7"
- Weight: 35.3 lbs (unpacked)
- Part Number: 273164
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cylinders, 1 Year on Parts and Labor
Intimus Pro 26CC 5/32″ x 1-1/8″ Cross Cut Shredder Review
Options abound when it comes to deskside shredders. One excellent choice among these is the Intimus Pro 26CC Cross Cut shredder. This small powerhouse is packed with features to make use a breeze. It can quickly and silently destroy multiple media types while storing out of the way under your desk. Innovative designs make this shredder stand out. Let’s take a closer look.
- A single power switch keeps the shredder in stand-by mode, ready for use when needed. It automatically senses paper in the feed and begins shredding on cue. An intuitive i-control system displays the shredder’s status. It shows lights for child safety lockout, an oil indicator that lets you know when the blades need lubrication, shred bin open or full, motor overheat when it needs a cool down period, and paper jam. This allows you to fix the problem instantly.
- The 9.5 inch feed takes up to 8 sheets at once, easily shredding junk mail and office memos as fast as 12 feet per minute. The cross cutting shafts convert full size documents into small pieces and offer a level 3 security. This keeps your personal information safe. A separate slot offers safe disposal of credit cards, CDs, DVDs, and diskettes.
- The hardened steel blades are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The 2×2 cutting mechanism has two separate pairs of blades to reduce the overall load and ensure long service life. One set is for paper items, including stapled and paper clipped documents. The other handles the non-paper slot. The waste from each drops into separate compartments. CD shreds fall into a tray sitting in the larger 6.9 gallon removable paper waste container. This allows the plastic waste to be easily tossed in the trash while the paper shreds can go into the recycling bin.
- This device is equipped with Silentec, an innovative sound dampening system. The shredder block is spring mounted and absorbs the sound waves coming from the motor. This results in a quieter office for you.
- The blades only offer a level 3 security. Most confidential information stays safe with the small shreds created. But if your office needs to dispose of highly classified material, you may want to upgrade to a higher security shredder.
- Like many smaller devices, the motor isn’t rated for continuous operation. This means that after a period of heavy use, the machine will power down for a little while to cool down and prevent overheating. In doing so, this prolongs the life of your shredder. Even so, this will be a problem for medium to larger offices with higher shredding volume. For these businesses, Intimus offers larger machines designed for heavier use.
The 26CC by Intimus Pro is well-suited for the needs of a small or home office. Powerful blades combined with a plethora of automatic features offer efficient, simple use. Innovative designs give you that little something extra usually only seen on higher-end models. In a nutshell, the 26CC is an excellent choice for your next home or small office shredder.