Sorry, but James Burn ProCrease-E Plus is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
James Burn ProCrease-E Plus
- Operation: Foot pedal activation for hands free use
- Creasing Channel: 2mm
- Creasing / Perforating width: 18"
- Included: Creasing die and perforating die included
- Construction: All metal construction makes it highly durable
- Power: 110V, 60HZ
- Power Consumtion: 40W
- Dimensions: 23-5/8" W x 15-1/2" D x 5" H
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Part Number: ProCrease-E
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
James Burn ProCrease-E Plus Creaser and Perforator Review
James Burn manufactures a lot of different document finishing products including binding machines and paper handling equipment. One of their newest products is the ProCrease-E Plus Creaser and Perforator. This device makes it easy to process regular paper as well as heavier stocks so you can get the results you need. Here’s what you need to know about it….
- The ProCrease-E Plus is a device that can store and perforate your documents. Using this device will make it easier for you to fold thick pieces of paper and cardstock. You can also perforate your materials which will come in handy if you want people to be able to tear off a piece of your document easily.
- This machine can be used to process items that are up to 18” wide. This is a terrific length because you’ll be able to process letter- and legal-sized sheets (8.5” x 11” and 8.5” x 14”, respectively) as well as tabloid-sized paper (11” x 17”). Smaller documents can also be scored or perforated with this device.
- The ProCrease-E Plus comes with a foot pedal so you’ll be able to enjoy hands-free operation. The foot pedal makes it easy to use this device and it also helps cut down on the amount of town needed to process your materials.
- To switch between scoring and perforating, you need swap out the machine’s die. Both scoring and perforating dies are included with this device and there’s even a storage area for the die that isn’t currently being used.
- The ProCrease-E Plus has a 2-millimeter creasing channel. This will allow you to process paper that’s already been printed without having to worry about cracking the toner.
- One of the drawbacks of the ProCrease-E Plus is its size. This machine is pretty large and it will take up a good amount of room on your work surface. It approximately measures 24” (width) x 16” (depth) x 5” (height) so it’s definitely not a desktop device. It would be better suited for a printer room or a similar environments. Although this machine only weighs 22 pounds, it will be difficult to move just because of its size and shape. There are handles on it to make the job a bit easier.
- The ProCrease-E Plus is made entirely out of metal. This machine is as durable as it gets and you’ll be able to use it for a good long time. This is true even if you use it on frequent basis.
- The most disappointing thing about this machine is its short warranty. It’s only covered for 90 days which is surprising considering its from a major manufacturer and is well-made.
The James Burn ProCrease-E Plus is a great piece of paper handling equipment and it would be a terrific choice if you’re in need of a device that can score and perforate your paper. True, this machine is pretty big and the warranty could be improved but it’s still definitely worth a look. Check it out today!