Sorry, but James Burn PB21SP Manual 2:1 Pitch Wire Binding Machine is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
James Burn PB21SP Manual 2:1 Pitch Wire Binding Machine
- Single D-shaped handle controls both punching and closing for both left and right handed operation
- Individual punch pins can be disabled for custom punch patterns by simply pulling the pin lever
- Will Punch up to 10 sheets of 20 lb bond in a single stroke
- Closes all Double-O / Wire-O
4 Reasons to Check Out the James Burns PB21SP Manual 2:1 Pitch Wire Binding Machine
The James Burns PB21SP Manual 2:1 Pitch Wire Binding Machine is an inexpensive way for you or your organization to enter the world of Wire-O document binding. Here are four good reasons to check out this feature-rich, easy to use binding system.
- Ergonomically Designed. It seems that the vast majority of binding machines out there are designed with the handle on the right side. Unfortunately all that does that make their use by left handed folks either difficult, uncomfortable, or downright impossible. Not only that but for right handed people larger jobs can get a little tedious, and there is always the danger of repetitive motion disorder. With the PB21SP’s ergonomically designed D-shaped handle, you can use the right hand, left hand, or even both hands with ease and aplomb and with absolutely no loss of either effectiveness or productivity.
- Versatile. The PB21SP is a punching and binding machine that gives you a lot of options even within the round-hole 2:1 pitch wire binding world. This machine has 26 individually selectable pins that can be pulled to create any custom punching pattern you wish. With this feature you can create books in a style that is unique to you and your business, helping you with branding and identity. The PB21SP also can bind elegant Double-O books in any of the available thicknesses up to one and a quarter inch. The PB21SP is a machine that was made to help you show your best face to your clients and customers. Plus, the 2:1 pitch round holes can also be used with 2.5:1 pitch spiral coil for a different look and feel.
- Full of Features. The PB21SP is one-stop shopping as far as binding goes, and it is very easy to use, even for a beginner. Instead of placing its wire hangers on the back or on the top like a lot of other machines, the PB21SP features wire hangers that are conveniently placed on the front of the unit which means the distance you have to transport your punched sheets is much shorter, and wire insertion is just that much easier. There is also a handy closing guide, a set of conveniently located closing adjusters, and a Wire-O size guide to help with the binding process. When you put all of that together in one machine, you are looking at a very reasonably prices binding system that is going to be able to see you though a lot of projects with both ease and elegance.
- Rugged and Light. The PB21SP is a machine that will stand up to a lot of use. The punching pins are made of hardened steel, and the rest of the machine features a lot of metal as well. This is a unit that should give you years of service. It won’t take up much room either, and at a mere 24 pounds you can move it from room to room with ease, and pretty much put it where ever you like. It even stores away easily for those times when you need your table top for other projects.
If you are interested in more information about the James Burns Lhermite PB21SP, you might want to visit MyBinding.com. They offer a great price on this machine and they even offer Free Shipping. MyBinding carries large selection of binding machines, as well as a full line of plastic comb and Twin Loop Binding Supplies, in a huge variety of sizes and colors. Check it out today.