MHL Gloss 5mil Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film
- 6 different widths available
- 250' roll length
- Optimum clarity
- Melts as low as 190 - 220 degrees F
- Ships Free Over $75
Choose Product Below
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|MHL Gloss 5mil 38" x 250' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD38205||
|MHL Gloss 5mil 43" x 250' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD43205||
|MHL Gloss 5mil 51" x 250' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD51205||
|MHL Gloss 5mil 25" x 250' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD25205||
|MHL Gloss 5mil 61" x 250' Low Temp Thermal Laminating Film||MGD61205||
MHL Gloss 5mil UV Low Melt films offer superior clarity and lower melting temperatures. The adhesive used is formulated to activate at temperatures as low as 190 F - 220 F. MHL Gloss UV films are ideal for encapsulation of xerographic and inkjet-bond output. While many operators prefer using 3.0 mil MHL Gloss UV on the top and a 5.0 or 10 mil film on the bottom for added rigidity, any combination of thicknesses will provide bright, punch colors and optimum clarity.
- Film Width: 25" - 61"
- Film Length: 250'
- Film Thickness: 5.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: High Gloss
- Base Film: 3.0mil (25 micron) polyester
- Adhesive: 2.0 mil (25 micron) co-extruded polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 1' - 8' per minute
- Application Temperature: 200 F - 230 F
- Release Liner: None
Write Your Own Review
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
MHL Low Temperature Gloss is a high clarity, abrasion-resistant PET thermal laminating film with a low melt-point adhesive designed for high-speed single- and double-sided lamination. This overlaminate is specifically engineered with UV inhibitors to reduce image fading and protect against moisture. Its low sealing temperature preserves inks in digitally printed graphics, which can deteriorate at high temperatures. The film is resistant to water, oil, acid, and alkali and can be die cut. A 3 mil (75µ), 5 mil (125µ) and 10 mil (254µ) version are available.
- Engineered for large format output.
- Increases rigidity and strength of media.
- Preserves graphic images over time.
|Film Thickness||3 mil (75µ||5 mil (125µ)||10 mil (254µ)|
|Processing Temperature||185°F to 195°F (85°C to 91°C)|
|Shelf Life||Use within 1 year after opening original box|
|Storage Conditions||59°F to 72°F (15°C to 22°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity|