Perfect for picture framers, print shops, and professional photographers, these Vacuum Presses provide an easy solution to give a superior quality finish to presentation materials, prints, and more. On this page you can find several vacuum presses that can handle a wide variety of materials, from wood and foam board to delicate fabrics and photos. The Drytac Hot Press Glass Top Vacuum Presses feature a convenient transparent top that offers a clear view of the materials during the processing stage. You can choose between 35’’ x 47’’, 42.5’’ x 66.5’’, and 50.25’’ x 98.25’’ presses. The latter also comes with its own stand. If you need a separate stand for your vacuum press, you can find two Drytac compatible stands here, at great prices.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: HGP260
- Handles a wide range of presentation materials from foam board and wood to photos, art prints and delicate fabrics.
- Features an automatic electronic timer with a manual override switch and vacuum pressure adjustment capabilities.
- Upon completion of the cycle, vacuum pressure is automatically released and the timer resets itself.
- Made up of two sheets of reinforced tempered glass.
Part #: STA360
- For maximum performance and safety.
- Easy-to-assemble units.
- Stand for Drytac HGP360.
- Part Number is STA360.