Sorry, but Lamitek PhotoPro 13 Pouch Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Lamitek PhotoPro 13 Pouch Laminator
- Laminate up to 13" wide .
- Laminates up to 10mil .
- Simple Adjustable Temperature Setting.
- Quick 5 minute warm up time!
- Innovative Patented 4 Roller Heating System.
- Teflon Coated Heat Plate ensures Perfect Lamination.
- Forward/Reverse Switch: Allows jams to be easily cleared.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Allows cold lamination also (i.e. self adhesive/cold laminating pouches).
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
- Photo Ready: Heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing a crystal.
- Speed: 18" per minute.
- UL APPROVED.
- 1 Year Warranty .
- Model: PhotoPro
- Width Capacity: 13"
- Electrical: 110VAC, 50/60Hz, 400 watts
- Maximum Laminating Thickness: 10 mils (250 Mic.)
- Temperature Control: Yes
- Net Weight: 13 # lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Lamitek PhotoPro 13 Pouch Laminator Demo
How To Foil Laminate with the Lamitek PhotoPro Laminator
Seven Reasons Why You Should Look at the Lamitek PhotoPro 13 Pouch Laminator
Pouch laminators make it easy to protect your documents as well as give your digital photographs a high-class look. One device that’s definitely worth taking a look at is the Lamitek PhotoPro 13, a high-quality machine that can consistently give you great results. Here are 7 reasons why you should look at this device. Check them out so you can decide if the PhotoPro 13 is the right laminator for you and your document finishing needs.
- This is an ideal laminator to use if you need to laminate documents that are up to 12.5” wide. This is due to the machine’s wide feed opening. You’ll be able to laminate various types of items including certificates, newspaper clippings, signs, placemats, sign-up sheets, and so on.
- The PhotoPro 13 can do both hot and cold lamination so you’ll be able to work with heat-sensitive items such as ink-jet printouts. This machine has four rollers so that everything you process will look flawless and free of burns, winkles, and other blemishes. Since this device provides photo-quality results, it would be a great choice if you plan on regularly laminating digital photographs. Plus, you can tweak the temperature setting by up to 3 degrees to get the exact results you need.
- You don’t need to wait very long for the PhotoPro 13 to be ready for use. It can heat up in just 5 minutes and it’s capable of processing up to 18 inches of material in 1 minute. This makes it a terrific laminator to use if you want fast results.
- The PhotoPro 13 is compatible with a wide variety of laminating pouches so your documents can have as much or as little protection as you want. The pouches you use can be from 3 to 10 mil thick, making this one of the most versatile laminators around.
- This laminator has a heat plate that’s been coated with Teflon. This feature prevents adhesive from building up inside the machine so that all of your laminating experiences with be trouble-free. If you do experience a jam with this device, there’s a reverse feature that can help you remove your document.
- The PhotoPro 13 looks very modern and it’s pretty eye-catching. This is one of the better looking laminators on the market, so it’s a good choice if you want something that will look great amongst your other office machines.
- This laminator is backed by a one-year warranty just in case it begins having problems. That way, you can get it fixed (or replaced) if you need to. (Although you hopefully won’t need to use the warranty at all.)
There you have it, the 7 reasons why you should look at the Lamitek PhotoPro 13. This is a really great laminator and it’s one that will consistently give you great results, especially when you’re working with digital photographs. If you’re looking for a good laminator, make sure you give the PhotoPro 13 your consideration. It will be worth it.