Lassco Wizer Cornerounder CR-20 Corner Cutter
- The Model CR-20 desk top corner rounder handles up to 1/2" of stock per cut.
- It comes equipped with one standard cutting unit of your choice. (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2").
- For cutting paper and plastic products.
- Shear action cutting.
- Its 5" x 10-1/2" size makes it easy for use all around any office or factory.
- Unbreakable plastic top-plate.
- Accepts Standard and Special size Cornerounder cutting units.
- Warranty: 1 Year on all parts and labor excluding consumables
- Corner Rounder Shipping Weight 4 lbs.
- Equivalent to GBC Part Number 1121032
Welcome to MyBinding How To videos. Today's how to is easy die change for the CR-20. The Lassco CR-20 is a great little corner rounder that's easy to change its die for various uses. Just watch these simple steps. Lift the lever and remove the die by pulling it straight up and out. Change it out with whatever die size or shape you want. Place it back in the same way. Lift the lever, and drop it into the hole. Push it all the way down. Run a couple of test runs; you're on your way. Now for whatever project you may have, you have different sized corners that you can use. You're all set. For more articles, reviews, demos and how to's on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.