Sorry, but Lassco Wizer Hand Held Peg Hole Slot Punch is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Lassco Wizer Hand Held Peg Hole Slot Punch
- Designed to handle paper, PVC cards, soft plastics, and laminated materials
- Rubber gripped hand-held design with heavy-duty construction
- Actual weight: 1 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1 lbs
- Ships via: UPS
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Lassco Wizer Hand Held Peg Hole Slot Punch Review
When a traditional hole or slot punch doesn’t provide the shape you need, before you start manually cutting tags check out the Lassco Wizer Hand Held Peg Hole Slot Punch. The hole is specifically designed for punching holes in tags used for hanging displays or adding retail merchandise to hanging racks. It can press through a variety of material for a multi-use tool that is both convenient and efficient. Here is a closer look at the details.
- The lightweight and compact design of this tool allows it to be used anywhere. It only weighs about a pound, nice and light for you to take with you. Since it uses hand held operation, you can carry it with you for on the go punching. This is ideal for restocking shelves or attaching a tags for hanging pictures.
- With professional quality construction, this is a very sturdy punch. The all metal components are softened by rubber grips. The rubber allows you to get a good grip on the handles for better leverage without worrying about your hands slipping off. It also prevents the tool from flying out of your hands and hitting someone.
- Heavy duty, quality craftsmanship provides a long lasting tool that can be used for high volume punching without fail. This device is designed to punch again and again without sticking or jamming, as long as you don’t overload the hole. Lassco Wizer guarantees this peg hole slot punch with a one year warranty.
- An adjustable centering guide makes large batches of items punched quickly and efficiently. By setting the guide and locking it into place with the first piece, the rest of the items slide into the correct spot swiftly and allow you to complete the job faster.
- The heavy duty construction allows the punch to go through a wider variety of materials. It slices through PVC, paper, cardboard, laminates, soft plastics, and other items needing a peg hole slot. The punches leave remnants about 3mm by 13mm, perfect for sliding onto display racks.
- Though the fact that this device is hand held provides added portability, it also requires setting down the tool to adjust the punched item. With a tabletop device, you can still carry it with you but it will be more stationary than having to reposition a hand held tool every time you need it. Table top punches also free up one hand during the actual punching, allowing you to work more efficiently.
- Extended use of this machine has the potential to wear out your hand quickly. For high quantity jobs done by a single person, your hand and arm will be sore and when done on a regular basis, it can lead to a stress injury. If you think this may be a problem for you, you might consider an electric model.
Clearly the many strengths outweigh the few weaknesses to show that the Lassco Wizer Peg Hole Punch is a very handy device for retail applications. With it, you can quickly add holes or tags to all sorts of merchandise for neat display on a hanging rack or wall. And with heavy duty construction matched with steel components and convenient features, you’ll have a beneficial tool to last for a while. We think this Peg Hole Slot Punch is an excellent addition to any business needing this shape holes.