Sorry, but Ledco Econocraft 30" Laminator Roll Applicator (Discontinued) is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Ledco Econocraft 30" Laminator Roll Applicator (Discontinued)
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
- The feed tray is non-ferrous, so magnetic materials may be applied.
- The supply roll tension knobs are important, because without some supply roll tension, most films and tapes will wrinkle during applications.
- A reverse drive switch makes it simple to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. means quality, better service and faster parts availability.
- All electrical components conform to NRTL standards.
- 2 year factory warranty.
- Lamination Width: 30"
- Variable Speed - FPM: 0-25
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3"
- Supply Roll Core Size: 3"
- Recommend Film Thickness: 1 mil and up
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Max. Film Roll Diameter: 12" (18" opt)
- Dimensions (includes stand): 49"L x 33"W x 43"H
- Electrical: 110V, 15 amps
- Motor: 1/4 HP DC
- Warranty: 2 year Factory Warranty
Ledco Econocraft 30" Laminator Review
If you work with a lot of large materials, it's essential to have a roll laminator that can accommodate them. One roll laminator that may be right for you is the Ledco Econocraft. There are a few different versions of this machine and this review will focus on the device that can handle materials up to 30" wide. Check out the Econocraft's strengths and weaknesses:
- As mentioned above, the Econocraft is a large laminator that can handle items that are up to 30" wide. This is a great laminator use when you need to process items such as banners, maps, posters, retail displays, and more. This device can work with materials that are up to 1/2" thick, so you will be able to use mounting boards.
- This machine can work with various types of pressure-sensitive adhesives and films. You can use this machine to apply clear polyester film, transfer tape, and vinyl to your materials. Since this machine can apply adhesive, it's especially handy for mounting.
- The Econocraft's supply roller has a 3" core so keep that in mind when shopping for supplies. You can use laminating film that up to 10 mil thick with this device. (A mil is essentially 0.001th of an inch). Using thicker film will give your materials more protection, a must if they will be handled frequently or exposed to the elements.
- Although the Econocraft is very large, it's quite easy to operate. This machine comes with a foot pedal so your hands will be free to handle your materials and align them accordingly. Also, the device has variable speed settings and there are supply roll tension knobs so you can get a smooth finish every time. The machine's rollers can be adjusted so you can easily work with materials of varying thicknesses.
- Overall, the Econocraft is well-made and durable enough to withstand frequent use. It comes with a 2-year warranty for your convenience and peace of mind.
- You should be prepared to make room for the Econocraft because it's very large. The machine's dimensions are 43" (height) x 49" (width) x 33" (depth) so it's not a good fit for small work areas. Luckily, this device comes with a stand so you can move it around easily.
- The Econocraft is a workhorse and it looks like one. This isn't the machine to get if you're looking for a trendy-looking laminator.
From looking at the lists of the Econocraft's strengths and weaknesses, it's very apparent that this is a first-rate machine. This is a great laminator have around if you regularly work with large items and it's surprisingly easy to operate thanks to the foot pedal. Also, this laminator has the ability to work with thicker laminating film and mounting boards so you can make your work look as professional as possible. Of course, you will want to make sure you have enough room for this device as it is quite large. If the Econocraft sounds like the roll laminator that's right for you, be sure to check it out today.