Ledco High-Speed 30" Thoroughbred Laminator
The Ledco High-Speed 30" Thoroughbred laminator is the ultimate in industrial, dependable high speed laminators. Capable of laminating at speeds of up to 65 feet per minute, the Ledco HS 30 Thoroughbred laminator offers your business, sign shop, manufacturing facility, or other business with an ideal, cost effective high speed laminator. The Ledco HS 30 Thoroughbred laminator is designed to work for years on high-demand applications, giving you the edge in production and time-saving lamination over the competition. Check out the Ledco High-Speed 30" Thoroughbred laminator today on MyBinding.com and start saving time and money today.
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and actual temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers covered with silicone rubber for superior release and quality lamination.
- Teflon coated swing-away top heat shoe to reduce film abrasion.
- Built-in retractable slitters save cutting time with great precision.
- Dual tension knobs provide as little or as much tension as needed to stay wrinkle-free.
- Easy access controls for effective operation.
- Safety shield safeguard for a highly safe work environment.
- Rear anti-wrap shield to prevent film wrap arounds.
- Driven upper and lower rollers to minimize wrinkles.
- Forced air cooling for excellent flat lamination production.
- Standard precision feed tray.
- Additional options including a stand, footage counter, additional slitter heads, high speed finish line cutter, and more.
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Recommended Film: All Films
- Laminating Width: Up to 30"
- Speed: 0-65 fpm
- Max Film Roll Diameter: 22"
- Film Roll Core Size: 3"
- Dimensions: 46" x 50" x 42" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 220v, 50 amps
- Part Number: I300220-A
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Ledco High-Speed 30" Thoroughbred Laminator Review
Overview:Do you need to laminate large items in a hurry? If so, the Ledco High-Speed 30" Thoroughbred Laminator might be just what you need. Check out its strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths / Features:
- The Thoroughbred can laminate materials that are up to 30" wide. This is the perfect laminator to use if you need to process posters, signage, banners, and so on.
- This machine can process items that are 1/2" thick or less, so you can probably use it to process mounting boards. All laminating films are compatible with this device and the film can be up to 10 mil thick. (The core should be 3" across.) Due to this, everything you laminate will be adequately protected.
- If you're working under a tight deadline, you'll appreciate how quickly this machine can crank out laminated materials. It can process as many as 65 feet of material in one minute.
- This laminator's rollers are made out of silicone. This is really the best material for rollers because it helps distribute heat evenly and it smooths out imperfections so your work will look fantastic. You can also ensure your items will be free of wrinkles by adjusting the machine's dual tension knobs.
- The Thoroughbred has a number of user-friendly features to ensure your success with this device. For one thing, the machine has a safety shield to prevent burns. Also, the device has heat controllers that not only display your desired temperature setting, they also show the machine's current temperature.
- There are a number of options available for this device. These include a footage counter, stand, and line cutter.
- The Thoroughbred comes with a 2-year warranty so you're covered if you need to repair or replace it.
Weaknesses / Limitations:
- It shouldn't come as a surprise that the Thoroughbred is a rather large machine. Its dimensions are 50" (height) x 46" (width) x 42" (depth), so it's not recommend for small work areas. Also, this machine is heavy: it weighs in at 250 pounds.
- This machine is meant for laminating large materials. If you need to process smaller items (ID cards, menus, snapshots, etc.), you should have a small pouch laminator available to you.
Recommendation:The Ledco High-Speed 30" Laminator is definitely a workhorse and it's ideal for businesses and organizations that need to laminate a lot of items on a regular basis. This is one of the best high-speed devices on the market and it's perfect for larger materials. Your items will look great thanks to this machine's silicone rollers and it will be easy to find the right laminating film for it. The Thoroughbred is safe to operate and it has user-friendly features that make using it a breeze. Also, the warranty coverage is terrific and there are some great options available. Just keep in mind that this device isn't the best choice for smaller work areas and that you should have a pouch laminator on-hand for smaller materials. Be sure to check out the Thoroughbred if it sounds like the right laminator for your workplace.
You Save: 19%
You Save: 7%
You Save: 17%
Questions & Answers