Ledco Premier 4 25" Roll Laminator 110V - 4025100C
The Ledco Premier 4 25" roll laminator is the epitome of reliability, quality, and versatility. Designed for copy shops, print shops, business service centers, laminating services, schools, sign/banner shops, graphic departments, and more, the Ledco Premier 4 laminator combines the features of commercial sized laminators into a mid-range machine easily capable of handling every lamination job you have. Equipped with variable speed control, laminate slitters, swing-away heat shoes, forced air cooling, and much more, the Premier 4 25" roll laminator is the go-to machine for all of your lamination requirements. Check out this laminator and save today while buying from MyBinding.com. This machine is also available in 220V if needed please contact our customer service department and they will be happy to help you.
- Laminate using films up to 10 mils thick and up to 25 inches wide.
- Swing-away top heater makes the laminating roll easy to clean.
- Variable-speed operation to properly laminate thicker films at slower speeds than with thin films.
- Digital LCD temperature display makes it easy to set and maintain the proper lamination temperature.
- Glitch-proof threading with the top idler guarded for easy threading. The bottom idler, attached to the feed tray, threads the film when put on the machine.
- Pressure release control makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up.
- Slitters remove the side scrap from both sides of each sheet as it moves through the laminator.
- Various extra options available including roll-feed kit, footage counter, dust cover, and stand.
- Max Film Gauge: 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/8"
- Speed: 0-10 ft/min
- Laminating Width: Up to 25"
- Max film roll diameter: 5-1/2"
- Lamination Roll Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Film Core Size: 1"
- Dimensions: 32" x 11" x 16" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 110v, 15 amps
- Part Number: 4025110-A
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Ledco Premier 4 Roll Laminator Product Review
- Most workplaces can benefit from having a roll laminator because it can help a business protect its important documents. One machine to consider if the Ledco Premier. We recently got to try this device out. Continue reading to learn about it about and how we rated it on a scale of 1 to 10.
- The Premier 4 is designed to handle larger materials. It can process items that are up to 25" wide such as point-of-purchase displays, posters, blueprints, and so on. Since the machine can handle materials that are up to 1/8" thick, you'll be able to use mounting boards.
- This laminator works pretty quickly so it's a good choice for workplaces that need to crank out a lot of laminated items in a short period of time. When the machine is operating at top speed, it can process up to 10 feet of material per minute.
- The Premier 4 is compatible with laminating film that's up to 10 mil thick. Since it can handle films of varying thickness, your work can be as flexible or rigid as you need. You'll need to use film rolls that have a 1-inch core, but these are easy to find.
- Using the Premier 4 is pretty easy because it has a few user-friendly features. For one thing, there's an LCD temperature display to help you select the right temperature for your project. Also, the top heater can swing out so it's easy to clean the rollers.
- This laminator has built-in side slitters. These help remove excess film from the sides of your document so you don't need to do anything after the item has come out of the machine.
- Although this device can laminate large items, it's not too large in size. Its dimensions are 32" (width) x 11" (height) x 16" (depth) so finding a place for it in your work area shouldn't be terribly difficult.
- There are a number of extra features that you can get for this device. These include a footage counter to help you gauge how much film you're using. You can also get a dust cover and/or a stand if it will make using the laminator more convenient. (Keep in mind that these features cost a bit extra.)
- Finally, the Premier 4 is covered by a two-year warranty so you can get it repaired or replaced without any hassles.
- Overall, we're pretty impressed by the Ledco Premier 4. This is a solid roll laminator that has some great features including the side slitters. We liked that this machine is easy to use and that it can use film that's up to 10 mil thicker. The moderate size of the device is appreciated and the two-year warranty is a generous addition. It would be nice if the stand, etc. didn't cost extra, but that's not too big of a deal. The Premier 4 is a overall a good roll laminator, so consider getting it if you need a device like this.
You Save: 16%
You Save: 41%
You Save: 7%
Questions & Answers