Mactac WindowVIEW Opaque 6mil 54" x 150' White Gloss Permanent Vinyl
- Physical Properties
Property Typical Values Test Method Thickness, inches (µm)
Film Face only
Film plus Adhesive
Peel Adhesion lb./in. (N/25mm)
180° on stainless steel
- 15 minutes
- 24 hours
Dimensional Stability, (%)
48 hours @ 158°F
FTM - 14
10” x 10” Sample
Bonded to aluminum
-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
Surface Burning Characteristics
ASTM E84-01 or
ANSI/NFPA 255 or
The outdoor durability of the unprinted film is 1 year.
- Shelf Life
1 year from D.O.M. when stored at 73°F (23°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
- Approved Printing Processes:
Screen Printing: HP Indigo ☐
UV Cured ☒ Off-set ☐
Solvent ☐ UV Off-set ☐
WF Digital: UV Inkjet ☒ Thermal Transfer ☐
Eco-solvent ☒ Flexographic* ☐
True solvent ☒ UV Flexographic ☐
Canon UV gel ☒ Narrow Web UV Inkjet ☐
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct media profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be obtained from our Distributors or can be downloaded from www.mactac.com.
The media profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment. Allow 24-hour dry time before laminating or cutting.
- Glass Breakage
Mactac accepts no liability for glass breakage due to temperature differences across the glass which can be caused by sunlight on dark areas of the graphic. Size, thickness, quality of cut, edge treatment, tinting and frame design all effect temperature stress.
- The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
- If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
- If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test your combination of WV products, inks and overlaminates prior to commercial use.
- Printing Conditions: Print in a controlled environment at ±73°F (23°C) and 50% RH. The maximum allowable ink saturation is 270%.
- Drying Requirements: Solvent, Eco-solvent and Mild-solvent inkjet prints require 24 - 48 hr. drying time - open to the air. Inks do not dry when printed media is rolled up. The prints must be dry prior to overlaminating.
- Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin WV129 can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- Installation: The easiest way to apply this film is with the wet method.
- Moisten the window and the exposed adhesive with application fluid or water.
- Align your graphic on the window,
- Firmly press down using a felt squeegee with a left to right movement.
- Wipe sides with soft cloth to remove excess application fluid.
- Trim excess material away from the rubber or silicone window seals.
- Cleaning Window Films:
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth.
- Use off the shelf glass cleaner (Windex, Glass Plus, etc.).
- Spray the cleaner onto the cloth, not onto the image.
- Wipe down the image with the wet (do not over saturate) cloth.
- Immediately dry with a clean soft dry cloth.
- If the edges of the image are not sealed, take care not to introduce cleaner to the adhesive as over time edge lifting will occur.
- Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
- Adhesive Type: Permanent Solvent
- Length: 150'
- Liner Category: 72# WKPE
- Outdoor Durability: 1 Year
- Print Method: Solvent and Eco-solvent inkjet; UV and Solvent Screen, UV Inkjet, UV
- Stock Type: Vinyl
- Thickness: 6.0 mil
- Width: 54"