Sorry, but Martin Yale 3000CC Cross Cut Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Martin Yale 3000CC Cross Cut Shredder
- Shreds paper, CDs and credit cards
- Handles paper clips and staples too
- On / Off control via light barrier
- Separate safety slot for credit card and CD shredding
- LED controls
- Dustproof enclosed waste basket with window
- Easy emptying by pulling out the waste basket
- Stores and moves easily on 4 locking casters
- Shred Size: 5/32" x 1-5/8"
- Shred Type: Cross-cut
- Capacity: 15 sheet (approx)
- Throat Size: 9 inches
- Shred Container: 11.1 gallon
- Supply Voltage: 120v
- Power Consumption: 0.5hp
- Dimensions: 16.5
Martin Yale 3000 Cross Cut Shredder Review
There are many choices out there for small office shredders. But one to stop and look at is the Martin Yale 3000 Cross Cut Shredder. This petite machine is designed for the light duty needs of about 1-3 users. It is reliable and simple to use. Here is a closer look.
- An automatic stop and start controlled by a light barrier means you can simply slide your documents into the opening and the machine begins shredding on cue. An LED control panel shows you the exact status of your device at all times and includes options for Stand-by, Paper Jam, Overheat, Receptacle Removed or Full, and Reverse Operation. If your shredder isn’t working properly, one glimpse will tell you what is going on so you can quickly resolve the issue and continue working.
- Small dimensions allow the 3000 to be kept in a tight space if needed. It stands just over two feet tall and can sit neatly next to your desk or tuck away in a corner for easy accessibility. Four locking casters on the bottom offer effortless transport from one spot to another.
- The nine inch feed opening accepts up to 15 sheets at once including staples and paperclips. A separate slot offers the safe disposal of credit cards, CDs, and DVDs. This prevents tiny shards from flying up into your eyes. Private information can come in many forms, so it’s nice to have an easy way to destroy it.
- The cross cutting mechanism turns full sized documents into minute pieces only 5/32 inch by 1-5/8 inches in size. These shreds offer a level 3 security rating and keep your personal information safe.
- Confetti pieces are collected in an 11.1 gallon waste bin that pulls out for easy discarding. The bin sits in a dustproof enclosed cabinet with a window that allows simple monitoring of the amount of shreds deposited.
- This shredder offers only a moderate security rating. While a level 3 security is adequate for most home and office documents, highly classified information needs safer disposal. If your office has extremely sensitive information to dispose of, you may prefer a high security model.
- Because this model is designed for light use by only a few people, it offers smaller capacities. If you need a device for heavier shredding usage or for use by multiple people, consider an upgrade to a higher model with larger capabilities.
- The motor on this shredder is not rated for continuous run. This means that for every short period of heavy use the motor will shut down for a cool off period. Light, occasional use won’t be hindered by this. However, offices with higher shredding needs might prefer a machine with a more powerful motor.
Overall, the Martin Yale 3000 Cross Cut is ideal for the light duty needs of home and small office users. Automatic features make it convenient and easy to use. Level 3 security ensures your confidential information stays safe. We would highly recommend the 3000 Cross Cut Shredder for your next light use shredder.