Martin Yale BCS412FB 12up Business Card Slitter - Score/Perf/ Flipbooks
While once this was only used to create the best business cards possible, you can now use the Martin Yale BCS412 to make flip books. The new and improved BCS412 FB is specifically designed to make fun and unique picture flip books. Flip books are a series of pictures put together to create a makeshift motion picture that one can keep forever. If you like photo booths, then you will definitely love flip books.
- Ideal for cutting pictures, flips and covers
- Customized to maximize your working efficiency
- Includes two slitter blades, two slitter backups, two scoring blades and two scoring backups
- Cuts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into two strips of 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3 1/2" cards
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 375 cards per minute
- Max Cutting Width: 2"
- Max Cutting Thickness: 5/8"
- Cutting Length: 3 1/2"
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 10 3/8" x 15" x 13"
- Voltage: 115V
- Part Number: BCS412FB
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 51%
You Save: 49%
Questions & Answers