We're sorry, but we no longer offer this item.
Call us at 1-800-944-4573 for personalized recommendations
or check out these similar items that may be a good fit:
MBM BC10 Business Card Cutter
- A great way to eliminate the costly and time consuming process of outsourcing business card production..
- Simply print 10 standard business cards onto a letter size sheet and the BC 10 will do the rest..
- Has an LED display with batch counter.
- Self sharpening blades.
- Self correcting cut lines to ensure a perfect cut every time.
- Has optional perforating and scoring attachments.
- Part Number:MB-BC10
MBM BC10 Ten Up Business Card Slitter Review
As budgets get tighter, companies look for more ways to save money. One costly item that can be eliminated is the outsourcing of business cards. With the MBM BC10 and a decent printer, it’s easy to make your own cards at a fraction of the cost. And when you print and cut your own, they can be made on demand at the exact quantity you need. Here is what you need to know about the BC10.
- The compact design allows this machine to sit conveniently on a tabletop. Its dimensions measure 16.5″ x 23″ x 12.75″ for a smaller device that you can sit down to use. While it does weigh 55 pounds, it’s not too heavy to move and you could always store it on a cart for easier mobility.
- This device is quick and easy to set up. A control panel offers simple operation. It includes an LED display with a 4-digit counter. The counter offers addition and pre-set subtraction functions for batch jobs.
- A safety access cover ensures injury-free operation. If the cover is open, the machine won’t work until it’s properly latched. This prevents fingers or other items from accidentally coming into contact with the blades.
- Adjustable paper guides keep your printed cards aligned correctly. The self-correcting cut lines work to provide you with a precise cut.
- The blades are self-sharpening. This means that they shouldn’t wear out with regular use. If they do become damaged, replacements are available.
- This machine takes standard letter size paper preprinted with 10 business cards. Papers are sliced as fast as 10 sheets per minute, which translates to 100 standard size business cards per minute. Up to 50 sheets can sit in the feed tray at once. Within five minutes, you can have 500 self-created business cards. This is much faster than sending an order to another company and waiting for your cards to be delivered.
- An optional perforator and scorer can be added to this product for versatility. This would allow you to create tent business cards, event tickets, and other items.
- MBM provides a one year warranty on this product, excluding wearables.
- Only ten cards can be accurately sliced per page; you can’t program this machine to slice more or less. For straightforward card making, this is completely fine. But by simply upgrading to the BC12, you can get 20 per cent more cards out of every page.
- This machine only creates business cards. If this is all you’re looking for, this won’t be a problem. However, some slitters can be configured to create oversized business cards, postcards and more. If this is something you may be interested in, check out the BC12.
All things considered, the MBM BC10 is a great machine for making your own business cards. It provides a fast and efficient way to cut costs and save time, which can benefit any office. This device would be great for a smaller office or human resources department. We would definitely recommend the BC10 to any business looking for a decent business card slitter.