Sorry, but MBM Creasematic Auto 50 Programmable Air Suction Creaser is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
MBM Creasematic Auto 50 Programmable Air Suction Creaser
- Automatic, bottom feed suction system designed for continuous high volume operation
- Creases up to 5,500 sheets per hour
- Makes up to 28 creases per sheet (11" x 17")
- Accommodates sheet sizes up to 27 1/2 inches long
- 99 memory settings
- Matrix creasing tools allow the setting of 4 different crease widths to accommodate a wide variety of paper stock
- In-line perforating system (not all stocks may be suitable for perforating)
- Mounted on casters
- Speed: 5,500 sheets/hr.* (may vary due to variations in paper and power supply)
- Paper size: 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" to 19 1/2" x 27 1/2"
- Paper weight:30 to 130 lbs.
- Sheet capacity: 450 sheet feed
- Power supply: 110 V, 60 Hz (20 amp dedicated lines required (2))
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 28 1/4" x 60 1/4" x 39 1/4"
- Shipping weight: 407 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, excluding wearables
MBM Creasematic Auto 50 Creaser Review
If you deal with different types of paper and you need a creaser that can process thousands of sheets quickly, the MBM Creasematic Auto 50 is a machine you should check out. It’s a high-quality creaser that has a lot to offer. Here’s an in-depth look at this device so you’ll know what to expect when you check it out.
- The Creasematic is a terrific machine if you need to score a lot of paper quickly. It’s capable of processing as many as 5,500 sheets of paper in just one hour. (Note: the creasing capacity may vary depending on the paper and power supply you’re using.) This machine has a side feeder that can hold up to 450 sheets at once.
- This machine can process papers of many different sizes. The smallest sheets it can handle measure 5.75” x 8.25” while the largest ones can be up to 19.5” x 27.5”. This means you’ll be able to easily work with half-letter, letter-, legal-, and tabloid-sized sheets. Also, you can use this device to crease materials of different weights ranging from 30 to 130 lbs.
- The Creasmastic has an air suction feeder so you’ll be able to use it to process difficult items such as glossy paper. You can even use it to crease laminated documents. Perforation is also possible with this device depending on the type of paper you’re using.
- Depending on the size of your paper, you’ll be able to crease it up to 28 times per sheet. That makes this device perfect for brochures, newsletter, and other documents needing multiple creases. Plus, you can program up to 99 custom folds into this device which can come in handy if you tend to do the same creases over and over again.
- The Creasematic is a pretty large device due to its dimensions of 28.25” (depth) x 60.25” (width) x 39.25” (height). It’s about the size of a photocopier so you’ll need a good amount of room for it. Also, it weighs 407 pounds so you’ll probably have some difficulty moving it around even though it’s outfitted with casters.
- Finally, this product (sans its wearables) are protected by a one-year warranty.
Overall, the MBM Creasematic Auto 50 is a terrific machine and it’s a great choice for any business or organization that processes a lot of paper on a regular basis. This device can process thousands of sheets per hour, making it ideal for high-output environments. It’s great that it can process paper of different weights and sizes including glossy stock thanks to its air suction feeder. (A lot of other paper handling devices can’t handle glossy sheets very well, if at all.) You can even perforate your materials if necessary. One thing to keep in mind though is that this machine is huge, so you’ll want to measure the available room in your workspace before purchasing it. If you have enough room and this sounds like the machine you need, be sure to take a look at the Creasematic today.