MHL Gloss UV 1.7mil Standard Temp Thermal Laminating Film
|MHL Gloss UV 1.7mil 38" x 500' Standard Temp Thermal Laminating Film||Item Number : MG38501||Price : |
Your Price: $109.19
You Save: 39%
|MHL Gloss UV 1.7mil 51" x 500' Standard Temp Thermal Laminating Film||Item Number : MG51501||Price : |
Your Price: $146.59
You Save: 39%
This MHL Gloss UV 1.7mil Standard Temp Thermal Laminating Film is an economical gloss finish film with superior clarity and lower activation temperatures. Its adhesive is formulated to activate at temperatures as low as 190°F-220°F (88°C-104°C). This 1.7mil MHL Gloss is perfect for high-volume laminating and encapsulating of offset and electrostatic prints.
- Ideal for large format output.
- Increases rigidity and strength of media.
- Preserves images over time and protects against moisture, handling and abrasion.
- Ideal for laminating book jackets, posters, menus, and maps.
- Perfect for a wide variety of commercial applications that demand excellent clarity and protection.
- Thickness: 1.7 mil
- Finish: High Gloss
- Base Film: 0.7 mil (12 micron) polyester
- Adhesive: 1.0 mil (25 micron) polyethylene copolymer
- Application Temperature: 220°F-250°F (104°C-121°C)
- Application Speed: 1'-10' (0.3m-3.0m) per minute
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
- Starting At:$19.89
- Starting At:$43.19
- Starting At:$303.52
- Starting At:$831.56
Questions & Answers