MHL Impervo UV 10mil Hardcoat Laminating Film
|MHL Impervo UV 10mil 25" x 250' Hardcoat Laminating Film||Item Number : MLL25210||Price : |
Your Price: $583.39
You Save: 39%
|MHL Impervo UV 10mil 38" x 250' Hardcoat Laminating Film||Item Number : MLL38210||Price : |
Your Price: $886.79
You Save: 39%
MHL Impervo UV 5mil films are high-performance thermal overlaminating films offering a hardcoat, highly Release Liner: Nonescratch resistant surface. This exceptionally clear film provides moderate UV protection for indoor and short-term outdoor graphics. MHL Impervo UV is designed for the most demanding display conditions. Its protective, scratch-resistant surface is ideal for high-traffic areas, frequent handling, or where moisture is a concern.
- Film Width: 25" - 38"
- Film Length: 250'
- Film Thickness: 10.0mil
- Core Size: 3"
- Finish: Luster / Matte
- Base Film: 7.0mil (75 micron) polyester hardcoat
- Adhesive: 3.0mil (50 micron) co-extruded polyethylene copolymer
- Initial Tack: None
- Application Speed: 1' - 5' per minute
- Application Temperature: 200 F - 230 F
- Release Liner: None
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
- Starting At:$167.59
You Save: 43%
- Starting At:$253.09
- Starting At:$302.99
- Starting At:$343.89
|Part Number||Roll Width||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
|MLL25210||25"||250'||10 mil||Luster / Matte|
|MLL38210||38"||250'||10 mil||Luster / Matte|
Questions & Answers